b4d4bing

Advice on buying a good replica black bay strap for my GMT?

b4d4bing

Hi

struggling! I have a gen BBGMT and was on a nato. really keen on a stainless steel bracelet and looking for a rep one as not willing to pay tudor £600+ for one. 

where can I get one and who makes the best rep bracelet? also anywhere still sell the original non rivet one?

advice would be appreciated

paccbet

Ask a Trusted Dealer here. They can get you either one and recommend you which one is the best. I have asked @torobravo to get me parts with no problems before. 

b4d4bing

thanks for the advice. will PM. would love a non rivet. wonder if anyone on here with the rep ETA BB would sell me their bracelet. 

BM284
15 minutes ago, b4d4bing said:

thanks for the advice. will PM. would love a non rivet. wonder if anyone on here with the rep ETA BB would sell me their bracelet. 

You could post in the wtb section - however other members have done this without much luck.... but don’t let that put you off! 

Pob
37 minutes ago, BM284 said:

You could post in the wtb section - however other members have done this without much luck.... but don’t let that put you off! 

I don't think he can since he joined only hour ago and has two posts. At least it was so last time I checked. But not in here much lately so might be totally wrong 

Pobb
48 minutes ago, Pob said:

I don't think he can since he joined only hour ago and has two posts. At least it was so last time I checked. But not in here much lately so might be totally wrong 

+1 

Pob

:rofl:

Glaude

:facepalm: ... but funny I have to admit Pickle :D 

BadPickle
3 minutes ago, Glaude said:

:facepalm: ... but funny I have to admit Pickle :D 

:daffy:

Glaude
2 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

:daffy:

;) 

porschespeedster

I have a non-riveted one (ZF) that i've basically never worn (i have tiny sticks for arms and also wear mine on NATO.)

I'm in EU right now, so I could even get it to you rather quickly and without any customs issues.

However like many ppl with this watch, i'm not really trying to separate the bracelet from the rep...unless you really really want it.

What's your price? Remember that as a newbie you'll be paying via transfer/bank wire only.

Glaude
10 hours ago, porschespeedster said:

I have a non-riveted one (ZF) that i've basically never worn (i have tiny sticks for arms and also wear mine on NATO.)

I'm in EU right now, so I could even get it to you rather quickly and without any customs issues.

However like many ppl with this watch, i'm not really trying to separate the bracelet from the rep...unless you really really want it.

What's your price? Remember that as a newbie you'll be paying via transfer/bank wire only.

And remember to make a proper M2M reserved sale for that transaction ;) 

porschespeedster

^^^ Glaude, yessir, 10-4 sir.