DiverDoc

Trusty Time gone dark?

DiverDoc

Does anyone know what happened to Trusty Time?  Looks like the site has been taken down.

Luxuracer

No ... It's NOT!

Which website are you looking at?

http://www.trustytime.biz/

BadPickle
3 hours ago, DiverDoc said:

Does anyone know what happened to Trusty Time?  Looks like the site has been taken down.

Dealers sites get taken down regularly, always best to check the links posted on the TD list.

GingerApple

Fuck me. This is bad. I can't locate Toro either! I'm worried guys, something just doesn't feel right about this...

Jibuti

you and me both, GB.

deju
42 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

Fuck me. This is bad. I can't locate Toro either! I'm worried guys, something just doesn't feel right about this...

Where’s toro?! 

BadPickle
58 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

What do you suggest we do?  

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

What do you suggest we do?  

We should definitely call Interpol (*PBR Disclaimer - views expressed in this thread are mine and mine alone and might be wrong. If you lose money, watches or your sanity after following my advice, I will not be responsible for any pecuniary loss that follows).

BadPickle
9 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

We should definitely call Interpol (*PBR Disclaimer - views expressed in this thread are mine and mine alone and might be wrong. If you lose money, watches or your sanity after following my advice, I will not be responsible for any pecuniary loss that follows).

That’s a great idea, you should start your own advice section

trailboss99

Why would you ask about a non RWI dealer in the RWI Clubroom anyway? 

the scotsman

It's now trustytime.shop and Andrew is still there to answer all your questions ,I just bought a watch and would recommend his site and found Andrew to be a true gentleman ,

• Like 1

heavypawn
On 21/03/2020 at 22:34, the scotsman said:

It's now trustytime.shop and Andrew is still there to answer all your questions ,I just bought a watch and would recommend his site and found Andrew to be a true gentleman ,

They seem quite good.  Thanks for the new link! :)

BadApple
49 minutes ago, heavypawn said:

They seem quite good.  Thanks for the new link! :)

Have a search for what we refer to as "Post Whoring" and "Necroposting" - it may throw up a good insight and save you some grief.

• Like 1