Derek Mc

Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro - Blue

Derek Mc

So,

There might be a few who remember me from the past as I have enjoyed many a year collecting and very much wearing rep's however as work got in the way and a decision to focus on family, I decided to sell off my current small collection and the reason is that I am very much into Tissot as a daily and have finally scratched my Christopher Ward itch.

I pulled the trigger on the understanding that I thin out my collection so either the Tissots had to go, or, the reps.  The reps are all treasured in a glass showcase box hidden away the Tissots on daily wear rotation and this month decision made the first of my two Christopher Ward Tridents arrived

As you might have read, in another post, I did a double and bought myself not only the black ceramic old logo C60 pro but a Nearly New blue C60 as well! straight off the CW website, so being a geek and being incredibly excited here is "just another watch unboxing" I have to say the presentation and customer service has been amazing, I cannot praise this company enough. So,,,

This arrived from DPD at 1.46pm today
*edited * 

On removing the tear strip (then putting it back in as excitement made the camera malfunction,,, honest gov.,

_DSC2087_zpsg75nqygx.jpg

Inside as I am sure some of you will know this delightful view! I was very impressed by the lid print that is really quite classy!

I have my own signed (well p.p'd actually) letter from the directorsa and I could not be happier!

If this is Nearly New then I can't think who or what it was owned by as this looks for all the world like Brand spanking new! as the blue protection is perfectly undisturbed on and in the clasp, on the lower bracelet on the upper bracelet but with a little tail and the dial has it's clear protection all intact

Sadly my very cruel wife and daughter then repacked everything and has taken it to wrap for Christmas how cruel,,,, :lol:

GingerApple

Might want to edit your post to remove your address mate - first pic.

Glaude

Looking nice !

7 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

Might want to edit your post to remove your address mate - first pic.

But this indeed !

Foxindebox

Edited...

Derek Mc

Whoever did the edit,, thank you, I didn't think the resolution was good enough to read :fearlessleader:

slashdotcom

congratulations mate, looks really good, this is 43mm, right?

Derek Mc

It is indeed only the black is 38mm now I believe