MCroar

Loveswisswatches.cn replica watches

MCroar

This website loveswisswatches.cn and his business partners are a pure scam. They will ask for Western union transfer to pay for the watch and give you a 10% discount arguing that their bank accounts do not take overseas credit or debit card. They've received a WU payment and sent me an unvailable tracking number since 1 week. China EMS told me tracking number is not valid. And by the way the operator's name for this website http://www.loveswisswatches.cn/ goes by the name of Lisa and contacts you via [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]

Some of their watch pictures are tagged with swissking.net or qualityproductmall

AVOID www.loveswisswatches.cn !

Edited by MCroar

BadApple

You've probably joined here bitter that you have been ripped off. We on here aren't as "daft" as you as we use only TRUSTED DEALERS.

Your breath is wasted as we go no where near the scam sites. 

There is a saying "a fool and their money........" 

black263

We've known of these cowboys for some time.

Radu Stanescu

I have experienced the same story with this Lisa and sent 220 USD by WU to 

First Name: xinyong
Family Name: zou
City: Guangzhou

her name is Lisha Lee and email ‎<[email protected]>

can you take any legal action against this scam?

respectfully

Radu Stanescu

fatarms
7 minutes ago, Radu Stanescu said:

respectfully

Radu Stanescu

You might get a watch, but will probably be nowhere near the quality shown on the webiste (most of the time, the scam shops use pictures of the genuine watches.)

Might have to chalk this one up to experience as hundreds of members here have in the past.  Good news is that you're in the right place now.  Stick to the Trusted Dealers (link is at the top of any page on this forum.) 

Welcome.  And you might want to change your nic if that's your real name.  Not a good idea to use that...

• Like 2

Glaude
10 minutes ago, Radu Stanescu said:

We are not a legal company entitled to act on behalf of someone else.

You should seek legal counseling if you really want to act against that transaction and those scammer, but I'm afraid it would lead to nowhere and cost you even more money.

Just scratch that as a bad experience and learn from it, use only people from the trusted list of any rep forum

Intresting
29 minutes ago, Radu Stanescu said:

respectfully

Radu Stanescu

You joined 44 minutes ago and the first post is a complaint.   Respectfully,  this is not agony aunt or complaints department for bad buys.   You bought your watch not from a TD and you were not a member here.  You only joined when you are in the crap.   Not good form.    Chuck some quid to a VIP membership and maybe more sympathy may be forthcoming. 

CurioLeo
On 10/11/2020 at 12:23, Radu Stanescu said:

respectfully

Radu Stanescu

Hahahaha.

Let me get this straight- you got scammed while buying counterfeit (as in illegal) products utilising a payment method that is widely noted as being conducive to scams since it provides no protection to the buyer and now you have signed up to a replica forum to see if someone can take legal action on your behalf .....

Respectfully, you are one dumb fuck and it is absolutely inevitable that would get scammed at some point. If you aren't as dumb as it sounds, perhaps you will learn something from your experience.

On 10/11/2020 at 12:35, Glaude said:

We are not a legal company entitled to act on behalf of someone else.

You should seek legal counseling if you really want to act against that transaction and those scammer, but I'm afraid it would lead to nowhere and cost you even more money.

Just scratch that as a bad experience and learn from it, use only people from the trusted list of any rep forum

Glaude, that was the most patient and tolerant response I have possibly ever seen from you :D