Khronos

Should I bitch about my new custom strap?

Luxuracer
4 hours ago, paulvillo said:

Crap, just when I was considering the 50% coupon that came in the mail.... :facepalm::lol:

I think if you use the coupon and pick the 'in-stock' items you should be OK.

Just confirm the pictures are of the actual strap that you will be receiving. Some of their on sale strap actually not bad at 50% off. 

Natas78

I never understood how they managed to sell their straps for that kind of money.
Truth be told, strapmaking is a lot of work, and it requires skill that you can only acquire by practice.
Clearly this is not a nice or well made strap, nor is it worth 210 bucks!
Without a buckle!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Glaude
7 hours ago, Natas78 said:

I never understood how they managed to sell their straps for that kind of money.
Truth be told, strapmaking is a lot of work, and it requires skill that you can only acquire by practice.
Clearly this is not a nice or well made strap, nor is it worth 210 bucks!
Without a buckle!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

+1

When you look at Hirsch or Camille Fournet that can be at similar or just a little higher price, but with a quality that have nothing to do with what I've seen here on this thread !

Kevin125

im only a newbie , but that looks like its been dragged from the seconds pile, to right you should complain

Bidle

Looks like they send you the wrong strap,... 

And as already stated by others there are so manny good strap makers out there and a lot better and less expensive. 

http://www.paneraisource.com/aftermarket_straps.shtml

Khronos

Oh, it was the right one, it's just that the bastard took 5 minutes to make it. I'm familiar with most strap makers, I am on my 20th PAM after all :) I think I'll save some more shekels and get another Wotancraft, that was the strap of all straps in my opinion. And it came with a sexy pouch and a submarine key fob :)

Spudgun

Nice legs I mean watch ..shame about face.. I mean strap.. hope you get the joke 

theslavetrainer
+1
When you look at Hirsch or Camille Fournet that can be at similar or just a little higher price, but with a quality that have nothing to do with what I've seen here on this thread !

You need to rip this mofo a new hole with that rusty ppal dispute button. Seldom used but there for the abused- Dispute this rats ass off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deju
On 24/12/2018 at 12:05, Khronos said:

Oh, it was the right one, it's just that the bastard took 5 minutes to make it. I'm familiar with most strap makers, I am on my 20th PAM after all :) I think I'll save some more shekels and get another Wotancraft, that was the strap of all straps in my opinion. And it came with a sexy pouch and a submarine key fob :)

I have to agree I had a Wontancraft and they are great value for money! 

Gunny’s were ok but in reality need a Instagram filter to pop like they do. 

My favourite straps are Dangerous9 and DiStefano. 

Many of the strap makers here are very good too.