LucOA

Price Difference.

LucOA

Hey it's me again.

I have another question for you guys.

I'm looking at trusty time and noticed that there seems to be a lot of difference in price.

Could somebody explain me what to expect in terms of quality when buying a watch in the following ranges;

What can you expect from a 100-200$ watch?

What can you expect from a 300-400$ watch

What can you expect from a 500$+ watch.

I'm also wondering the % of packages that don't arrive, And if it doesn't arrive do you get anything in return?

I'm not sure if these questions have been out there and i feel like it could use an update anyways :)

Thanks for future replies.

Edited by LucOA

elp

All these questions have been asked and answered before.

Price differences are mainly reflective of quality of rep and movement

Packages that don't arrive (lost) are rare. Some TDs send again, check with each individually for their T&Cs.

More here: 

McGilli
15 minutes ago, LucOA said:

I'm not sure if these questions have been out there and i feel like it could use an update anyways :)

Ha!

The very top of the screen on this website says there are over 2,000,000 posts already on this site.

So yes - all your questions have been asked a lot .

But, I'm not Santa - I can't give you what you want.  So, just enjoy the site and you'll find all the answers you need.

I'm telling you to look, because if people just answer you - trust me - you will have more questions in the near future.... And need to ask more.

Research, enjoy the banter here and learn all you need to know.

Happy holidays!

Wriggles
40 minutes ago, LucOA said:

How do you know "it" could use an update if you aren't sure if "it"'s been asked before?

Don't be lazy. Do some searching and do some reading. There's no absolute answer to your questions, honestly do you think we track the number of packages seized versus delivered? :facepalm:

The info is there, just go reading, it's not hard, unless you're too lazy, in which case don't expect others to be different to yourself. Help yourself, you'll get help. Don't, well......

PostMaster

Lazy lazy.. to be honest I’m like that most times but there is a ton of information on this forum from very experienced members.. just randomly click & you will get knowledge. You got to remember it’s a hobby & a fun one, parcels coming from very long trusted dealers. Your in the best forum for this hobby so enjoy. Get some wrist shots too ( of watches ) :D.

ape

2-AF74645-4626-4444-8-D0-A-87-C9-ED485-D

Great work isn't cheap, and cheap work isnt great. 

ape

Ok seriously, I am new at the Rep Biz, but I can say with my limited sample size that I believe it can even be less about price and more about the actual replicated model. Meaning some models are just replicated better than others despite price. 

I can say that my experience with Andrew at Trusty has been solid. Sure I have been disappointed that something was not in stock, but not his fault. He has provided appropriate substitutes and has given refund if not able to get. 

LucOA

Trust me i'm trying but my phone is very bad and it doesn't run this site properly.

it takes me minutes to load and huge threats don't scroll easy. And the snowflakes make it even more laggy.

Thanks for the heads up. Once i will meet my computer again i'll look into it further :)

Foxindebox
4 minutes ago, LucOA said:

Trust me i'm trying but my phone is very bad and it doesn't run this site properly.

it takes me minutes to load and huge threats don't scroll easy. And the snowflakes make it even more laggy.

Thanks for the heads up. Once i will meet my computer again i'll look into it further :)

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to where it says “Theme”. You can change it to get rid of the snowflakes.

Genius

Expensive reps are generally better made than cheap ones.  So just pick ones that are on sale and you get an expensive watch cheap

LucOA

Genius your name is a perfect description of you

LucOA

This works much better thank you so much. Site works really well