Pseudorep

DJF Milgauss with actual green xtal

stfrance

Oh.. interesting.. 

It seems to be discussed soon among Rollie experts here..

Rx4Time

It's definitely interesting.  I'll be curious if the clarity is close to genuine Crystal.  The reason I ave my reservations is the seconds hand should be a bright orange and it looks very washed-out, almost yellow.  Same with the indices at 3 6 and 9. 

Genius

I've had a few milgauss reps and always sold due to the shitty crystal ar, this looks like they have actually properly fixed it.   But at that price it would have to be perfect for me to be interested and looking at the sel fitment I'll be giving it a miss

Beefmalone
On 23/12/2018 at 02:43, Rx4Time said:

It's definitely interesting.  I'll be curious if the clarity is close to genuine Crystal.  The reason I ave my reservations is the seconds hand should be a bright orange and it looks very washed-out, almost yellow.  Same with the indices at 3 6 and 9. 

Never understood how it's so easy for them to sometimes miss the obvious, easy to correct stuff like that.

fatarms
On 23/12/2018 at 03:43, Rx4Time said:

That was the first thing I noticed as well before I scrolled down in this thread.  I wonder if it's just washed out from the lighting, but the close up pics seem to be on the yellow side as well.  Guess we either wait for the reviews or the next version...  same game as every rep :lol:

Rx4Time

One step forward and two steps back.  Planned obselence. 

FoxWilde
1 hour ago, Rx4Time said:

One step forward and two steps back.  Planned obselence. 

Modding time :) DJF Case + ARF dial

THXuk

TS website claimed the following.

DJF is the first factory in the market made really green sapphire glass which as same as genuine. 

1070 pieces of green glass were made. only 280 pieces were perfect. 

If that's the case, I would certainly be looking very closely to QC pics. They have to make use of those rejected crystals if they think they can get away with it...

Aren

This is interesting ~ actual green sapphire crystal, super-lumed, and a high beat movement.

The Millie was my first rep and I have had many of various qualities.

Will watch this with interest, but I have a wait and see inclination.  crystal "Same as gen" ?  

I will believe it when I see it, but will look forward to some reviews and mem photos.

Colour scale looks yellow to me too.

:)

JSebwc

Hey Guys

I have been obsessing over the Z blue GV for a while.  

The DLF is the first to have the GV glass and yes the pics do make the details washed out  but  the seconds hand is fine and same as the GV Black.

However the big tell is the dial  its more icy blue and the minute markers are done in white instead of orange.   what a brutal mistake!!  

in another thread next door a gen zblue owner said that the pics of the dlf look very similar to his gen however he pointed out the markers  

What a disappointment    Pics are from a guy in HK that bought it but flipped it as he didnt like it.  

Gen dial for reference:

VDvqQa.jpg

VDvt9G.md.jpg

VDvL3y.md.jpg

VDvrT6.md.jpg

VDva6q.md.jpg

TS Station has another option   EXF Factory   it has a similar dial with the proper orange min markers but no GV Glass

https://www.ts-station.cn/goods.php?ProId=25187

however there orange details look almost fluorescent!   I cant tell if its the paint they used or just the way they edited the pics to make it bold and eye catching cause the green gasket is very bright also .  If I was a betting man I would go with the photo edit 

Its closer than previous attempts by ARF , BP and Noob but  still not 1:1

The best option would by one of each DLF and EXF and swap crystal 

VDyuvU.md.jpg

Buzz94

what about mounting green DJF sapphire on Arf milgauss ?

Inviato dal mio SM-G973F utilizzando Tapatalk