gla1991

Perfect Clones [removed] Order add on

gla1991

Morning all,

Just here for some advice as I've looked at the New members section and the Perfect clones section but can't find anything. I've just ordered and paid for my first Rep, what looks to be a nice little Omega Seamaster 300mcpro ss ss blue swiss eta :) We shall see as I know Rep quality can vary but that's to be expected.

I've been speaking with Josh as I'm sure most would expect reading previous posts but after paying his sent me this.

[Mod edit: removed details of TD instructions as TDs would not like this info on a public forum for very obvious reasons. This is how he processes the payments]

I get why you would use a genuine strap purchase to hide the rep purchase but I would have thought I would have purchased and paid for the "strap" but get the watch, so I was unsure as to why I get this after I've already paid.

I did ask Josh but he didn't seem to get the question, language barrier and all so no biggy.

Anyone had this before and can point me in the right direction on what to do to make it easier for Josh and I.

Feel free to flame me if I've missed something I could have read elsewhere.

Kernow

It’s fine. I believe that TD’s do this to ‘hide’ rep purchases. I’ve had it from TD’s in the past. No flaming needed. 

Rx4Time

Its one method to obscure the true purchase.  No need for concern.

deju

All seems ok to me 

gla1991

Thanks all, I thought it was fine.

Just wondered as it looked like Josh was asking me to pay twice. Upon reflection he actually doesn't say anything about paying the watch strap invoice.

Glaude

No worries to have ;)