Colonel1

Chazing Time 1st Experience

Colonel1

I thought I’d just give my experience using Chazing Time.

first rep purchase as my other watches are gens and I’ve been curious for a while over the quality of high(ish) end reps. 

I decided on Chazing Time after reading some good reviews. 

Ordered a Patek 5205G, the QC pics arrived 4 working days upon receipt of PayPal payment and once agreed the watch turned up 6 working days later!! 

It’s a Miyota 9015 movement and the watch itself, in my opinion, doesn’t look too bad. I’m very inexperienced with this so I can’t really give an educated assessment of the piece. I can however advise that the service I received from Chazing Time was very good. 

Ill try and post photos when I figure out how to!

53596451-962-C-47-B9-B0-EB-10-FEB8838-A1

B726421-E-E0-D0-48-A1-A958-5-E93-BF85-EB

Edited by Colonel1

Glaude

Chazingtime is not a TD here, but is over at RWI, but we are always up for some pics, no matter where they come from ;) 

This is a nice piece, my only grief about it would be the use of a small cyclop to show the date number, but it's the trade off to have the perpetual calendar complication working

Colonel1

Ah ok wasn’t sure regarding Chazing Time, thanks for the heads up.

totally agree regarding the cyclop, another irritating glitch is that weighted pendulum on the automatic movement is very noisy!!! 

Glaude

That could be easily silenced, have a go at the search box with some keywords like "rotor" and "noise" you should find some info on that :)