rollerlee

A-2836 or SH3135

rollerlee

Hi Guys

Looking for a little advice before I pull the trigger....

Mary can get me a 36mm Datejust with SH3135 as shown below:

YbJsD.md.png

Or, I can get this one from Perfect Clones shown below:

YbUVU.md.png

The perfect Clones watch has A-2836 movement. From my own research, this seems to be a more reliable movement that the SH3135, although Mary says that this is now the version 2 of this movement - the limityed info on this on the board is that it seems to be more reliable that the V1, the prices are more or less comparable, both dealers have excellent reputations, so I am not concerned about that at all, my main concern is that the watch would be the most reliable version possible!!

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Luxuracer

Personally, I do not think the A2836 is that must more reliable that the SH3135. Unlike the SA3135, the SH3135 is made of higher quality, clean and very stable. I agree that the A2836 is cheaper to repair or replace. But to get better reliability you have to replace the movement with an ETA2836-2 which cost the same as a SH3135 replacement. There are dozens of pages debating about this over RWI.

You can flip a coin. It all come down to the bracelet, if you like the jubilee then get the ARF, or if you like the oyster bracelet then get the DJF ... :rofl:

After a closer look, the DJF has better dial and datewheel.

BTW ... If you want the DJF ... @Mary Watch can get it for you also.

rollerlee

Hi Luxracer

Many thanks for the advice, I have asked @Mary watch to sortout a DJF for me - excited now!

Thanks a mill

Ronan

GC

DJF looks better, ask Mary and she will source one for you. 

Bigdogsallers

A2836 all day. Most people say it's more reliable and it's also cheaper, no one will ever look at the inside of your watch lol

Luxuracer
28 minutes ago, Bigdogsallers said:

A2836 all day. Most people say it's more reliable and it's also cheaper, no one will ever look at the inside of your watch lol

It's NOT about looking inside of the watch! Just one quick look I can tell if a movement is replica or not.

It's about GEN functioning, GEN timesetting, correct case shape, accepting GEN parts ... that is why you buy a high-quality rep ... isn't it?!? ... To get as close to gen as you can without breaking the bank.
Otherwise go and get yourself a Canal St rep ... sine NOBODY look at your watch anyway.