time_keeper

Strap Giveaway

time_keeper

As a thank you to the forum I am sorting through my bits and bobs for I've accumulated over the years and will be giving them away along side my sales threads. I don't have much as I usually throw in all spare and extra bits with sales but I do still have a few things which I hope will be of use to some of you guys.

I will be listing a couple of straps for sale but these 2 are free to a good home. I will give preference to long term members and people I've dealt with previously.

The AP strap is from a Noob factory Safari which I had on a Donerix custom Hornback.

The Breitling is from a SOHC, if I remember correctly I had it on an Ocean Racer rubber. Strap is 24mm at the lugs and comes with rep Breitling Deployant clasp.

Pictures coming now via Tapatalk as usual.

7306772a842735c9f68179d4dc29b8d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan32

Very generous gesture alas! I cannot employ either.

Mr_B

Great gesture pal. Too bad I haven't got the watches for them! 

nunu78

Nice gesture, if you are CONUS then I would love to have the black strap for my breitling.

G_sus

Where are you located pal?

Mendes458

Very Nice Gesture

Don't have either watch but looking for a strap for a Patek Calatrava so I will be looking out for your M2M

BM284

Great gesture mate - unfortunately I don’t have the right watches to take advantage of your generosity! Top form though :) 

time_keeper

Both are now gone. Sorry to anyone I didn’t get back to. I’ll be having another sort out some time this week so there may be more coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk