Robtherib

Some Rolex watches

Theviking

Please post the photos in the post, links suck.

Please focus your potato before you take a photo.

Ta

Robtherib

Thanks

repmaster1234

Nice  watches Rob, does that top oyster date have a red date wheel?  Did you buy these all new?

Luxuracer

Right click on your picture @Robtherib
'Copy image address'
Paste it right in your post

VVFa4pa0IBtFDitY4RKNfWPey2zf6UQYs5mBNYez

Robtherib

Thanks @Luxupecker  only problem is I'm using a tablet. Not sure if it will work on my devise. But many thanks for your kind advise. Pictures look much better, but certainly not clear. I have another bunch to post, so hopefully I'll improve picture quality !

In answer to @repmaster1234 questions:

I may be old and a WW2 war baby, but I'm not that old, especially the last on the list below !  Mostly purchased 20 -30 years ago......

Yes the top one has a red Sun in the date window. As I remember it's dated 1967/8. Has had a dial repaint at sometime, but the date window left original.

The black dial one is dated 1954/5, my favourite. It has a checkered  appearance and  unusually deep case measurement.

The one on the right, although not named Rolex on the enamel dial (some hairline cracks) has a hinged back and inner case. Marked Rolex Xi  on the back cover and Precision on the hinged inner cover. The movement is marked Rolex 15 jewels. Fixed lugs was gold plate but now much dull. My friend loaned me Rolex Timeless Elegance reference book, just recently and I've dated this one to 1912 !

PostMaster
19 minutes ago, Robtherib said:

Thanks @Luxupecker  only problem is I'm using a tablet. Not sure if it will work on my devise. But many thanks for your kind advise. Pictures look much better, but certainly not clear. I have another bunch to post, so hopefully I'll improve picture quality !

In answer to @repmaster1234 questions:

I may be old and a WW2 war baby, but I'm not that old, especially the last on the list below !  Mostly purchased 20 -30 years ago......

Yes the top one has a red Sun in the date window. As I remember it's dated 1967/8. Has had a dial repaint at sometime, but the date window left original.

The black dial one is dated 1954/5, my favourite. It has a checkered  appearance and  unusually deep case measurement.

The one on the right, although not named Rolex on the enamel dial (some hairline cracks) has a hinged back and inner case. Marked Rolex Xi  on the back cover and Precision on the hinged inner cover. The movement is marked Rolex 15 jewels. Fixed lugs was gold plate but now much dull. My friend loaned me Rolex Timeless Elegance reference book, just recently and I've dated this one to 1912 !

That’s some timepieces there.. very nice & what more that they come with some history. Very well remembered too sir.

All the best and look forward to some more pics and knowledge from you.

paccbet

Would love to see detailed pics of each watch @Robtherib

Robtherib

As soon as can figure out how to post good clear pictures, I will certainly post more individual pics.

Theviking

Photo them on a bright day. More light, better photos. You can use the upload images button and select them from your tablet gallery.

dKcph.md.png

Robtherib

Thanks @Theviking got that, just waiting for a sunny bright day.

dWLHb.md.jpg

Yes it worked........ not sure why I had trouble before. Now waiting for a sunny day and better focus on the subject matter.  Funny how simple things amuse me these days !!

Theviking

Well done @Robtherib, internet forums can be a little tricky when you start out. I got slated for posting the same message multiple times. Always interested to see some vintage peices.

AllSwissGoats

Hey!!

Check out our websites Isellgoatsforadollar.com and get the amazing collection of watches

AwesomeSauce

Blue dial looks nice, I love the contrast of the gold markers. Enjoy them!