bobbyb

Omega Spectre 007 Watch

bobbyb

Hey does anyone know about the quality of this rep? And the practicality/reliability of swapping between the nato and bracelet on it quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobbyb

Put this in the wrong forum I believe, oops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRANSPORTER

Depends on how high a quality rep you buy, a cheapie is ok but won’t be as good as a top end one, as for swapping between bracelet and nato I thought they only came on a nato? Even so swapping out straps is easy as long as you have the correct size sping bars and tool and you are careful it should only take a couple of minutes to swap them.

thejudge

Don't buy a cheap one you should really go with a factory rep for this.  I did a cheap one for $25 and what I got was a monster…..

The case from a Plant Ocean, Wobbly Bezel & Crystal from a Rolex, Face Printed on what I assume was a 1990s Inkjet printer and a NATO Strap for a small child.   

Golfer130i
On 08/01/2019 at 17:49, TRANSPORTER said:

Depends on how high a quality rep you buy, a cheapie is ok but won’t be as good as a top end one, as for swapping between bracelet and nato I thought they only came on a nato? Even so swapping out straps is easy as long as you have the correct size sping bars and tool and you are careful it should only take a couple of minutes to swap them.

It’s depends on where you buy from. Some TD’s will sell with either a nato or a bracelet. But most sell with both as the original came that way. 

As for swapping straps and bracelets, if your competent and have the right tool then, as already said, it should be no problem. 

Aren

OP, if you have never changed a strap before, I suggest you change it inside a large carboard box on it's side.

Springbars can become flying projectiles at velocity if you haven't done it before and they can get lost forever.

A box adds a level of safety if you are a strap changing virgin.  If you get a reasonable strap, they often come with the tool and extra springbars. 

There are also "quick release" straps on the internet which are simple and fast to swap.

If you are in doubt, and it sounds like you are...watch a youtube video.

Good Luck!

:D