Ferax

Breitling Superocean II 44 NF with gen strap

Ferax

@OldNavitimer

Thank you for your input. Great pics from you! This watch suits you really good. You have a bigger wrist than I have and it looks much much better. Feel free to show us here more pics from your breitling!

Thinking now about BK'S Submariner. Already PM him. There are just too much beautiful reps these days... 

OldNavitimer

@Ferax be careful what you wish for...

IMG_3820_zpsurrdedng.jpg

IMG_3821_zpspistcfbr.jpg

Redemskis

Is it OK to ask for a link?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

JesseJames

Get the superocean instead of the sub. I have the Noob black and love it. I’m thinking of getting the blue too- but will probably get the SOH 2 as my next rep.

Edited by JesseJames

Ferax

VPWO0q.jpg

<3

Dannyb

I did the same and went with a Gen Strap and Deployment clasp. 

Vo7OrQ.md.jpg Vo7HRA.md.jpg

Ferax

@Dannyb

Damn! What a good choice! With the deployment clasp it looks even better. 

Theviking

Hey @Ferax @Dannyb love the gen rubber straps, where did you pick them up from? Any recommendations?

Ferax

@Theviking

Hi there! It's a good idea to buy a gen rubber strap - with this watch you will have the feeling that your Breitling is gen :) but unfortunetly I cannot help you with buying the strap - I bought it in my country for about 80-90 euros. 

When it comes to the deployment clasp you can buy it from TD for about 170$ - it is not cheap but absolutely beautiful. If I will buy an another breitling in the future I will surely buy the deployment clasp as well. 

Edit: you can also buy a cheap deployment clasp for about 50-70$. But you wont have the gen feeling, you wont have the quality :)

Edited by Ferax

Theviking

I may have to get some funds together before getting one from a TD, there are a lot of them online (eBay Etsy) but hard to know which are gen. Many thanks.

BadApple

Hi chaps - got the same watch - I got a steel strap from Etsy for £77 - it's not a gen (obviously) but does the job..... 

IMG-0829.jpg

IMG-0831.jpg

Also I got a deployment clasp from AliExpress  fitted to my Blue Nero 

IMG-0833.jpg

Theviking

Very nice BA, ta

arizonascott

Fan of the bracelet too. 

Jacka696
On 23/06/2019 at 16:14, BIGandBOLD said:

IMG-0833.jpg

Very beautiful color ... i love that

musti003
On 23/05/2019 at 01:42, Dannyb said:

I did the same and went with a Gen Strap and Deployment clasp. 

Vo7OrQ.md.jpg Vo7HRA.md.jpg

Looks so good with the deployment clasp, love it 

donkacper

I recently tried to purchase a gen strap as Breitling has them on their web page listed at 60 eur, but...... I am from Poland and they do not sell directly here.
So, I contacted a local company that distributes Breitlings, they have a chain of jewelery stores all over the country. To my surprise, they said the strap costs around 110 eur. I told them about the price on Breitling site and there was no answer from them.

So I decided to have some fun and I contacted Breitling directly, asking if I can purchase the strap directly and explaining what I heard from their distributor.

They replied, telling me that they do not sell directly but the Polish distributor should have sold me the strap for the same price as listed on their site and that they will investigate with the distributor about this.

This was more then a week ago, having not heard from them I sent an email again asking about this, but received no answer, wonder if they will ever answer about this. :)

Wysłane z mojego SM-G973F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Ferax

@donkacper

Haha, good story :D

Yeah, I am also from Poland so I know what you are talking about. I bought mine for about 80 euro on allegro :)

I really like my superocean, but it is just too big for me. So it doesnt get that much wrist time. 

I wish we could get the new Breitling Colt 41mm rep. I am so in love with breitling watches, but my wrist is to skinny for these fat bastards... 

StayFleaky

Great post! Nice watch!