Ferax

Breitling Superocean II 44 NF with gen strap

Ferax

Hi guys! I had the Superocean II from GF but I sold it (don't ask me why, because I have no idea - it was a bad decision). And now I have decided to go with the Noob version (as the GF is closed). 

I bought it from Joshua /PerfectClones/ - it is a special offer now. I am very happy with the transaction - no problems at all. So Josh did a great job again. 

I think that the watch is just beautiful. AR is crazy. Mechanism works smooth. I am wearing it every day now - no problems so far. I got it with the rep strap - it is ok, but actually... I hate it :lol: the overall quality is not that bad, but I just can't stand the look of the strap. That's why I have decided to go with the gen strap - Pro Diver Strap, but with rep buckle. And now I am really pleased :fme:

71TZh.jpg

71hFD.jpg

71jJU.jpg71HX8.jpg71Xx3.jpg

714ub.jpg

Edited by Ferax

PostMaster

That’s a lovely pick up and the strap looks even more better. One of my favourite watches from the Breitling family.

Try insert pics one by one, copy & paste link to (URL): or direct to Upload images

4-F99-B7-A8-6-B8-E-4211-8-C06-82-CCA26-D

All the best Sir

Ferax

@PostMaster Thank you for your advice! Will do it next time!! 

Glaude

That's not the easiest way of doing it ;) 

With Picr they are supposed to directly load into the page after uploading them, but if they don't, you just have to copy and paste the direct link for them, the one ending with the extension name like .jpg.
Wait a couple of seconds and they should load into your post, and then you can submit your message :) 

PostMaster

Yeah what @Glaude said too lol.. if you can @Ferax try to upload in this post then it’ll be soo easy when you show more of your watches next time.

No pressure though :D

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, Ferax said:

@PostMaster Thank you for your advice! Will do it next time!! 

Next time?!? .... Do it now! :rofl:

Click the 'Embed Code' tab at the bottom
Copy the 'Image URL' then paste right in your post

hXYdQ.jpg

BadPickle

That’s pretty smart

hXdnf.jpg

Ferax

@Glaude @Luxthucraper Thanks for helping guys! Will post some more pics of this beauty soon.

BenjaminButton

Lovely watch. Not a fan of the pu rubber straps full stop. Would look particularly handsome on a bracelet in my insolent opinion.

Ferax

7l5k3.jpg

@BenjaminButtonIf only the bracelet was available now... I agree with you. Need to wait for GF to come back :)

Ferax

@Luxupecker

The Breitling Professional II/III bracelet would be the best choice. But it is really hard to get these days :-( 

Marcoman

Anyone know if the bracelet from a steelfish fit on this? I just picked up this too and would like to see how it wears with a bracelet also...….

Ferax

@Marcoman

No idea. I asked Joshua about the bracelet. He said we need to wait for GF to come back or we have to wait until some other factory will make it. 

DixieDynamite
On 11/01/2019 at 02:34, Ferax said:

@Luxupecker

The Breitling Professional II/III bracelet would be the best choice. But it is really hard to get these days :-( 

Yes, I tried with 4 TDs and came away with zippy. 

@MarcomanAlso, I don't have time to find it right now, but it's either here or on one of the other forums where, if memory serves, I read that the Steelfish will indeed fit. Double check on this -- the thread is out there -- but I could have sworn the Steelfish will work.

fatarms
22 minutes ago, DixieDynamite said:

@Marcomanbut I could have sworn the Steelfish will work.

I'm just here to congratulate you on using "could have."  I can't tell you how many times I wanted to reach through the computer screen to choke someone for using "could of." :lol:  You see the incorrect usage so many times...  Maybe I just need more intelligent friends...

Ferax

@fatarms

Haha, well said! 

I will wait until CNY. Maybe GF will be back and then I will get me this bracelet. And for now I'm still in love with this watch... 

HwTXF.jpg

BenjaminButton
I'm just here to congratulate you on using "could have."  I can't tell you how many times I wanted to reach through the computer screen to choke someone for using "could of." :lol:  You see the incorrect usage so many times...  Maybe I just need more intelligent friends...

I could of told you that.

098769535c88591d20a95198842c281d.jpg

DixieDynamite

@fatarms"I could care less" is the one that grinds my gears. Don't you mean you couldn't care less? Yes, I think you do.

@FeraxHow do you like the blue dial? I'm pretty sure Noob's black version is considered a super-duper-rep on RWI; however, I think the dial is what held the blue one back from collectors genuflecting before it. It didn't make their list of most accurate Breitlings. But to me -- and I don't know if it's the AR or the dial itself -- it looks striking.

Ferax

@DixieDynamite

Yes, you are right, the black version is always easier to rep. I had the black version of Superocean from GF but I sold it :(

If You ask me about the blue dial - I love it. The way it shines in sunlight... just beautiful. And yes - I think it's due to the great AR. I didn't have the opportunity to compare it to the gen, but I think it's scary close. 

I will post here more pics and I will try to show the beauty of the blue dial. 

Ferax

O6DmU.jpg

Cpt_Planet

That's a great looking watch. Was just wondering if the blue bezel looks a tad darker than the gen though.

Ferax

@Cpt_Planet

Actually I have no idea, I don't have the gen to compare :) but the more I'm wearing it the more it is giving me the genuine feel. I highly recommend it! 

OldNavitimer

The blue bezel is more navy. I have both blue and black Noobs and a GF black on bracelet. Depending on the light, the blue rubber can really look blue. Also the strap has a lot to do with influencing the perception of color.

36462DCE-353E-4F81-88FE-0DF7339158EB_zps

IMG_3655_zpsy4k2mgw1.jpg

651693E7-3FB9-4542-A027-B497B8C29CF6_zps

OldNavitimer

Here it is on a nylon/rubber combo:

IMG_3783_zpsdpmtd9no.jpg