gla1991

How long before payment should be in?

gla1991

Hello All,

not sure if if this is the right place for this?

I paid for a rep from an auth dealer 2 weeks ago. They said thanks and it would be 2 days untill it will show and then they can send me the images to check over.

Ive emailed a few times but know from reading the new members bits it can take a while. However for 2 weeks they keep saying the monies  not in yet and they will check again?

i don’t teally understand the hold up with it. They asked me to bank transfer it as PayPal was no longer accepted nor was CC, that’s almost instant as it was to a UK Barclays account. I checked the email address and it is the correct one for the seller, so I don’t think it’s a scam.

any ideas how long I should wait? I really don’t want to keep chasing every 4/5 days just for payment confirmation. I wouldn’t mind if they had confirmed it was on its way. Would just sit and wait how ever long it takes, not my first order from China so understand these things can take weeks.

anyway if I’m being stupid flame away 

Edited by gla1991

elp

It's your money, of course the TD should account for it. 2 weeks does not sound reasonable at all IMO. Please contact them again - if the answer is not satisfactory PM me.

Mystery Shopper

Double check your bank statement as well to make sure the money has left your account.

Chase it up now in case there are further delays with Chinese New Year.

Realism

Could you double check your links or provide it here?

Over the years, I've seen countless of fake websites replicating those of our TDs. 

BadApple
12 hours ago, gla1991 said:

Hello All,

not sure if if this is the right place for this?

I paid for a rep from an auth dealer 2 weeks ago. They said thanks and it would be 2 days untill it will show and then they can send me the images to check over.

Ive emailed a few times but know from reading the new members bits it can take a while. However for 2 weeks they keep saying the monies  not in yet and they will check again?

i don’t teally understand the hold up with it. They asked me to bank transfer it as PayPal was no longer accepted nor was CC, that’s almost instant as it was to a UK Barclays account. I checked the email address and it is the correct one for the seller, so I don’t think it’s a scam.

any ideas how long I should wait? I really don’t want to keep chasing every 4/5 days just for payment confirmation. I wouldn’t mind if they had confirmed it was on its way. Would just sit and wait how ever long it takes, not my first order from China so understand these things can take weeks.

anyway if I’m being stupid flame away 

You say Authorised Dealer - was this a dealer from RWG list or Googles list? 

GenTLe

It happens. Check my feedback to MrTimeZone on the FM crazy hours.

gla1991
6 hours ago, elp said:

It's your money, of course the TD should account for it. 2 weeks does not sound reasonable at all IMO. Please contact them again - if the answer is not satisfactory PM me.

Thank you! 

I will email once more on Monday so it’s not a weekend and let you know. I really don’t mind waiting at all, but to not be able to confirm he has my money is worrying. It’s 100% left my account too

6 hours ago, BADAPPLE said:

You say Authorised Dealer - was this a dealer from RWG list or Googles list? 

RWG, got the link from this site too but I was being careful as I read in the new members to PM Mods before writing stuff on here about a dealer.

im sure it’s fine, I just wanted a bit of advice as I’m new to this.

Edited by gla1991

gla1991
6 hours ago, Realism said:

Could you double check your links or provide it here?

Over the years, I've seen countless of fake websites replicating those of our TDs. 

Checked over the links and they look fine. I was linked from here anyway so assumed it should all be good. 

Realism
1 minute ago, gla1991 said:

Checked over the links and they look fine. I was linked from here anyway so assumed it should all be good. 

Ok. Next step would be to check your bank statement... It should not be under "pending" but a charged transaction.

gla1991
5 hours ago, Realism said:

Ok. Next step would be to check your bank statement... It should not be under "pending" but a charged transaction.

Oh it’s definitely left my account :) checked with the bank. 

The TD just keep stalling for some reason. Saying they will check and let me know within 2 days and the 2 days passes and nothing. I wait 4 days and then chase and get the same response.

Will chase once more Monday and then message a mod I guess