• 13 days
    • 14 days
    • More than 14 days but received qc pics
    • No QC Pics received but watch arrived
    • OP creates pointless polls
    • Does Onze hang out in mens restrooms to much

hall38
7 minutes ago, BADAPPLE said:

If you read the Newbies section as you are invited to all of this wouldn't be so shit. In fact your first post may have been a real proper one with us welcoming you into the fold. In reality you haven't read it clearly and you have taken to have a pop at our treasured TD network.

as  a previous member has said - FUCK OFF 

Havnt taken a pop at any TD actually and have mentioned no names. Obviously im not really worried im just super excited. I have read and read and read on both here and rwi for weeks before buying but its all conflicting information, I just wanted to see the percentage of people who wait over 8 days for qc pics or if anyone just gets the watch without pics. Im not looking to fight and in reply to the other poster I would never attempt a chargebck I know how this all works im not entirely stupid. Im just excited, I hope it arrives asap even without qc pics but Im just asking questions, a reason this forum exists in the first place.  If you want to be rude and tell people to fuck off you should go somewhere else, I didnt ask for abuse I asked for people to discuss. 

GenTLe

I waited anything between 4 days and 2 months.
And I tried not less then 10 different dealers.
They all sent me what I was buying (if the watch was in stock).

Pob

You have to understand it's Chinese New Year soon and that might have something to do with you waiting litle more than usual since it's busy time over there right now. You also have to be ready to wait even more if dealer is not able to get your watch before it all starts and maybe even get it after new year. 

BenjaminButton
44 minutes ago, hall38 said:

Have to laugh at all these keyboard warriors. Nothing better to do than pick on newbies for being anxious. Im a risk taker but still its nice to be reassured from my peers as its my first time. Im sure theres many lurking  here thinking the same as me but either cant be arsed to post or worried about the abuse theyll receive from a bunch of lonely middle aged men. To the guys like me who are thinking about ordering their first watch or are waiting this topic is for you. For the people on this forum who can offer genuine insight and advice then this is for you also. For the people who are over 40 and still living with mummy that like to give people abuse online then yous can do one. Thanks

All the questions you seeked are already answered within the annals of RWG, you lazy twat.

May they contunue to lurk in their darkest corners away from the bright offensive light of this great forum. You sir are a fuckweasel and unsuited to this flora. Other forums exist where knitting patterns are shared and gentle hand stroking is de rigueur. If you lurked a little more and opened your virtual mouth a little less you'd have grapsed the argumentative, thick skinned nature of this club for difficult men (and women?). However you dipped in too soon and revealed a side of replica watch life we reject. Such panicky, thin skinned flappery is a useful as a chocolate teapot and you Sir are that, a chocolate teapot. Good luck on your travels. A fond farewell from me and my mum.

elp
1 minute ago, BenjaminButton said:

All the questions you seeked are already answered within the anals of RWG

Good pun :)

hall38
16 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

I waited anything between 4 days and 2 months.
And I tried not less then 10 different dealers.
They all sent me what I was buying (if the watch was in stock).

Cheers for the reply. 

BenjaminButton
4 minutes ago, elp said:

Good pun :)

Full disclosure is was auto correct choosing anal rather than annal ........  what does auto correct know that we don't?

hall38
6 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

All the questions you seeked are already answered within the annalls of RWG, you lazy twat.

May they contunue to lurk in their darkest corners away from the bright offensive light of this great forum. You sir are a fuckweasel and unsuited to this flora. Other forums exist where knitting patterns are shared and gentle hand stroking is de rigueur. If you lurked a little more and opened your virtual mouth a little less you'd have grapsed the argumentative, thick skinned nature of this club for difficult men (and women?). However you dipped in too soon and revealed a side of replica watch life we reject. Such panicky, thin skinned flappery is a useful as a chocolate teapot and you Sir are that, a chocolate teapot. Good luck on your travels. A fond farewell from me and my mum.

Maybe i just wanted to start my own thread for 2019 rather than looking at 5 year old threads with 5 responders. Maybe if you dont like my questions/thread you should find another thread to comment on or go outside and make some friends ya weirdo

elp
5 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

Full disclosure is was auto correct choosing anal rather than annal ........  what does auto correct know that we don't?

Your frequently used search terms :)

semperfi55
9 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

You should’ve taken the credit mate :facepalm:

19 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

All the questions you seeked are already answered within the anals of RWG....

........May they contunue to lurk in their darkest corners away from the bright offensive light of this great forum.....

Pure genius :clap:

Realism
23 minutes ago, hall38 said:

Maybe i just wanted to start my own thread for 2019 rather than looking at 5 year old threads with 5 responders. Maybe if you dont like my questions/thread you should find another thread to comment on or go outside and make some friends ya weirdo

Keep up the personal attacks. Make you seem like a real man online...

:popcorn:

Edited by Realism
Forgot the popcorn

BenjaminButton
21 minutes ago, elp said:

Your frequently used search terms :)

Loose lips sink ships.... I shoulda kept shtum. 

PostMaster

:baby: man where’s the love guys?? We a big watch loving family.. let’s just order a watch & enjoy. Patience Patience Patience that’s all the time you need.

Enjoy life

BenjaminButton
28 minutes ago, hall38 said:

And that is the very definition of lazy (twat). Couldn't be bother to read to so just posted.  I don't like your question however trolling and arguing are positively encouraged here so I think I’ll stick around.

Opposition to weirdness is not really on point when entering a replica watch forum. Hanging out in a virtual clubhouse with other men talking about cheap fake trinkets is by its nature a touch weird and often antisocial. If you thought this was a social experiment in mature adult behaviour and cuddling then you are clearly suffering from delusional episodes and I would advise some medical intervention or another type of fora.

Now I really have to get on. I’m popping out with my imaginary wife to meet up with some fantasy friends for some weird social activity involving eating food - all illusionary, I’m sure. Perhaps in reality I’m going to carry on eating meatloaf in the basement of my Mom’s house whilst watching the Matrix for the 1000th time…… who can tell.

mostling
1 hour ago, Pob said:

I knew it, I fucking knew it you will find me in here and tease me with that watch. 

:lmao: :rofl:

hall38
3 hours ago, BenjaminButton said:

And that is the very definition of lazy (twat). Couldn't be bother to read to so just posted.  I don't like your question however trolling and arguing are positively encouraged here so I think I’ll stick around.

Opposition to weirdness is not really on point when entering a replica watch forum. Hanging out in a virtual clubhouse with other men talking about cheap fake trinkets is by its nature a touch weird and often antisocial. If you thought this was a social experiment in mature adult behaviour and cuddling then you are clearly suffering from delusional episodes and I would advise some medical intervention or another type of fora.

Now I really have to get on. I’m popping out with my imaginary wife to meet up with some fantasy friends for some weird social activity involving eating food - all illusionary, I’m sure. Perhaps in reality I’m going to carry on eating meatloaf in the basement of my Mom’s house whilst watching the Matrix for the 1000th time…… who can tell.

Obviously touched a nerve

Pekeano

Whoa!!!

Glaude
1 hour ago, hall38 said:

Obviously touched a nerve

Nah, at his age he needs the blue pill for that ... :D 

oh I almost forgot :popcorn:

black263

May I point out that your poll is useless since each member can only choose one option.  With 50 watches and QC photos varying from 1 day to never, what should I put.

efajri

You just have to be patient. Because it depends on the factory.

The last order I had was 2 month long. I ordered/paid on November 15, and I received the QC Pics on January 11.

elp
19 minutes ago, black263 said:

May I point out that your poll is useless since each member can only choose one option.  With 50 watches and QC photos varying from 1 day to never, what should I put.

The average, silly!

It's a slow Sunday, open Excel, check each of the 50 purchase history / comms, remember not to divide by zero for never received QC pics, take out TDs that are no  longer listed, give the appropriate weighting for difficult to source watches, eliminate obvious outliers (1 day or less QC means time travel was involved, obviously this is cheating), remember to correct for working week and time difference (not to mention Chinese New Year when TDs are closed and mid-late January when they are busy pre-Valentine Day) and whether you have previously annoyed the TD (quite likely).  Narikaa often holds stock so should be given a -2 correction as to not skew the results (but not for (TM) Regmariners given their popularity).  

Oh, and please send Clare my best, she'll have the time to catch up on the GOT boxset now in advance of Season 8.

black263
3 hours ago, elp said:

The average, silly!

It's a slow Sunday, open Excel, check each of the 50 purchase history / comms, remember not to divide by zero for never received QC pics, take out TDs that are no  longer listed, give the appropriate weighting for difficult to source watches, eliminate obvious outliers (1 day or less QC means time travel was involved, obviously this is cheating), remember to correct for working week and time difference (not to mention Chinese New Year when TDs are closed and mid-late January when they are busy pre-Valentine Day) and whether you have previously annoyed the TD (quite likely).  Narikaa often holds stock so should be given a -2 correction as to not skew the results (but not for (TM) Regmariners given their popularity).  

Oh, and please send Clare my best, she'll have the time to catch up on the GOT boxset now in advance of Season 8.

The phrase "Bollocks to that for a game of soldiers" springs to mind. 

As for GOT, are we the only people who have never watched a single episode?

BadPickle
2 hours ago, black263 said:

As for GOT, are we the only people who have never watched a single episode?

:D this ^^^^ 

fatarms
4 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

:D this ^^^^ 

I had to Google what GOT is.  I kinda felt dumb after I did, but then again, I'm also in the never seen an episode club :lol:

Steve53
On 12/01/2019 at 00:28, hall38 said:

Newbie here very first replica purchase, I ordered a sub v9 from a TD 8 days ago and still havn`t received QC pics I

How long is normal and what is the average wait for qc pics?

Thanks

From one newbie to another. Just wanted to relate one buying experience: Watch was ordered, then four weeks later an e-mail arrived from the trusted dealer. She had returned three watches to manufacturer because she was not satisfied, found small flaws.  Six weeks later the quality control photos arrived. Looked good, I approved. Another two weeks and the watch arrived in my mail box. A stunningly beautiful Rolex Oyster perpetual. Turns out this was the seventh watch and she was finally satisfied. So three months from ordering until receiving.

In those three months I never troubled the TD with nagging e-mails. My thinking/attitude was : Let her do her job.  Personally I do not like to be rushed in my job and I believe you do not want to be rushed in your job either.

It has been said before in this thread and it bears repeating: You must be patient.

I have been on this forum for about a year and have done a LOT of reading. And I am still reading and learning. Another observation of mine on this forum: Do not piss off long time members! Some of them have very long memories.

Here is a doctors prescription for you: Take two chill pills a day  :D