• 13 days
    • 14 days
    • More than 14 days but received qc pics
    • No QC Pics received but watch arrived
    • OP creates pointless polls
    • Does Onze hang out in mens restrooms to much

BenjaminButton
Obviously touched a nerve

Your powers of perception continue to be your greatest impediment.

Realism

Are we there yet?

BenjaminButton

Journey not destination.

Mazz
9 minutes ago, Realism said:

Are we there yet?

have we left ??

Realism
17 minutes ago, Mazz said:

have we left ??

It depends :D

toujo

I first emailed a TD on 27th December 2018, received a return email on 29th December 2018 and an estimate later the same day with photos (not QC photos).   I paid 30th December 2018, received amazing and detailed QC photos on 5th January 2019, the watch was sent on 6th January 2019 and I received it at my home in Australia four (4) days later.  I can't even get something sent from another state in Australia that quickly.

thumbnail-pasted-Imagebase640.png

Realism

Bump :popcorn:

hall38

Hey guys  received the QC pics on the 15th and received  the  watch  today  (21st) noob v9 submariner. Absolutely delighted  with it . Ordered on the 4/1/19 so  from order to arrival took  17 days. Not gonna lie being my first order I was kinda worried but excited. A range of emotions to be honest. Ive not held a real rolex but as far as im concerned few people have and wouldnt know the difference. Thinking of buying either a breitling or omega next.  Off to research it. Thanks to all the guys that  took the time to reply to this newbie nicely with insight in to how long it took them etc . I ordered with Andrew at trustytime. Communication was very fast and would use again.

Edited by hall38

Sergio

Just ordered my first Rep about a week ago ..... Don't think that a TD Is going to defraud me of $500 . And if they did , good luck to them ..... Remember " Good things come to those who wait " ...... Aside from that ...... WHERE IS MY WATCH !!!!!!      LOL  !!!!!! My QC pics about 5 days 

Edited by Sergio
Did not finish thought

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, hall38 said:

Hey guys  received the QC pics on the 15th and received  the  watch  today  (21st) noob v9 submariner.

Am I too late to the party?!? :rofl:

Welcome to RWG, the nuthouse!

If you treat this place like your local bar (or local arcade, if you too young), then you will be fine.
Filter out the negative, embrace the positive. Do not pick a fight with everyone. Just chill and have fun.

Congrats on your new watch.

dph.gif

Realism
On 12/01/2019 at 16:32, hall38 said:

but yous experienced members, your overconfidence in your ability to always receive your watches will bite you in the arse one day when a TD decides to retire or dies or whatever and takes everyones money without delivering

Oh lookie here... The TD didn't rip anyone off. What a surprise :crybaby:

BenjaminButton
Hey guys  received the QC pics on the 15th and received  the  watch  today  (21st) noob v9 submariner. Absolutely delighted with it. Ordered on the 4/1/19 so from order to arrival took  17 days. Not gonna lie being my first order I was kinda worried but excited. A range of emotions to be honest. I've not held a real Rolex but as far as I'm concerned few people have and wouldn't know the difference. Thinking of buying either a breitling or omega next.  Off to research it. Thanks to all the guys that  took the time to reply to this newbie nicely with insight in to how long it took them etc . I ordered with Andrew at trustytime. Communication was very fast and would use again.

There we go, flappy panic over. I learnt early in life that flapping and biting don't make for an easy life. You started badly you’ve ended well. Lesson learnt? Welcome to the RWG fake watch, virtual, verbal fight club.

574d018aaaca512b1b4520291a3f9030.jpg