Mr_B

New AP - 15500

Mr_B

Just seen this, what do you think? I think the added ring around the dial is a nice touch as is the thicker markers and removal of the 'automatic' word on the dial. 

ro_05.jpg?ixlib=rails-1.1.0&auto=format&

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/royal-oak-selfwinding-41mm-ref-15500-introducing

Should be easier to rep the printing as the markers are not on the  Grande Tapiserie part of the dial. 

GingerApple

High beat and thicker too - also easier to rep.

Dr. Jimmy

Love it, like it better than the 15400 I think. Looks a bit more casual, think it would get more wrist time than my 15400.  Looking forward to the rep.

CurioLeo

This forum is a classic. I love how everyone (me included) is thinking "woohoo  easier to rep the new model" . Pretty sure that wasn't AP's intent :rofl:

Realism

The conspiracy theorist in me says they are using this to drive up the prices and demand on the 15202... The Royal Oak were meant to be thinner... This isn't the offshore line...

Besides the improvements from 3120 to 4120 is marginal at best... +10 hours power reserve etc etc... While prices goes up much more than justified...

Don't get me started on how they continue to keep the 39mm models of the Royal Oak exclusive to the 15202... Everything is in either 41mm or 38mm in the Royal Oak line... 

While they didn't screw up the Royal Oak line as badly as PAM did...

Another disappointment from AP, considering this is their last SIHH show.