elp

New (2019) Panerai Sub Mike Horn

Realism

Panerai is turning out to be like the Lego company... Mix and match colors... Launch to market... Pray and hope that the market buys its products... Hasn't been the same company since the PAM 5xx or 6xx series

deju
5 minutes ago, Realism said:

Panerai is turning out to be like the Lego company... Mix and match colors... Launch to market... Pray and hope that the market buys its products... Hasn't been the same company since the PAM 5xx or 6xx series

At least they didn't AP it this year :lol:

I really like the bezel and really like the carry on of the logo floating on the crystal  

Realism
15 minutes ago, deju said:

At least they didn't AP it this year :lol:

I really like the bezel and really like the carry on of the logo floating on the crystal  

Code 11.59 was such a shitshow that another iteration of the Royal Oak from the 15400 to the new movement 15500, along with a 38 RO Chrono, AP was being praised for their marketing "brilliance"... After ..

Maybe that was their plan all along lol ...

On the topic, PAM resale prices had been poor for the past 3 years... While the Bronzos are still selling above MSRP... They were not where they used to be... Good for Paneristis... But it gives a picture about a confused brand right now (I mean... After all, Bonati was the man behind Panerai for 18 years)...

Edited by Realism

Ped

I love Panerai. I think those look Mickey Mouse. Some features have potential, but overall I think they’re taking a wrong avenue 

BadApple

Panerai seem to be losing their way.....

BenjaminButton

All over the place. Throwing too many ideas into one watch. Over designed and way too big. 47mm!! Cucking Funts!

deju
3 hours ago, Realism said:

Code 11.59 was such a shitshow that another iteration of the Royal Oak from the 15400 to the new movement 15500, along with a 38 RO Chrono, AP was being praised for their marketing "brilliance"... After ..

Maybe that was their plan all along lol ...

On the topic, PAM resale prices had been poor for the past 3 years... While the Bronzos are still selling above MSRP... They were not where they used to be... Good for Paneristis... But it gives a picture about a confused brand right now (I mean... After all, Bonati was the man behind Panerai for 18 years)...

Code 11.59; 

when you need to come up with a new model so just browse Kickstarter. 

Realism
8 hours ago, deju said:

Code 11.59; 

when you need to come up with a new model so just browse Kickstarter. 

They even made a big deal of a new in house movement... Let's be honest... Their current movements from Federic Piguet, JLC, 3120 in house were no slouch... This is just a ploy for a price increase... Bullshit I tell yah:D

CurioLeo

Only so many Submersibles that you can release in one year before you look like you have run out of fresh ideas......2019 was WAAAY TOO MANY Submersibles. Makes the reps look even better value for money