FakeQuality

Introduction

FakeQuality

Hey guys,

Im new here, my name is Dylan,

im 23 and recently started working in sales

I was looking for a watch to buy and all real watches I can afford sounded and looked very cheap (seiko, citizen, armani)

So i stumbled on this forum and i'm looking to buy my first fake watch and I would appreciate it if I could get some feedback.

I want something like a Rolex or Breitling, but high enough quality so other people wont know it's fake, I really want to avoid a nasty situation where I have to justify buying a fake watch...

I heard Noob products are good.

I'm still searching for a specific model but the Breitling Superocean & Rolex gold Submariners peak my interest, however gold plating I'm not so sure...

Right now I only own a Seiko that my dad gave me (Sarb033) but yea, looking for something else since I don't like the brandname (no offence).

Thank you and I'll keep you up to date!

- Dylan

Glaude

Hi and welcome !

7 minutes ago, FakeQuality said:

I really want to avoid a nasty situation where I have to justify buying a fake watch...

I think you better work on that part, because if you are here to buy a fake watch but feel the need to justify that or even already fear how to do it, you won't like that hobby

Seiko offers some amazing products, look up their history and if that's important, the people that wore Seiko it's not a "low life" brand and I was surprised by some of the Armani watches I had in hand, build quality and aesthetic was far beyond what I expected.

Take a look at our numerous posts about gold watches, noob, Rolex and Breitling, there are loads of info already on the board for you to decide what you want :) 

FakeQuality
10 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Hi and welcome !

I think you better work on that part, because if you are here to buy a fake watch but feel the need to justify that or even already fear how to do it, you won't like that hobby

Seiko offers some amazing products, look up their history and if that's important, the people that wore Seiko it's not a "low life" brand and I was surprised by some of the Armani watches I had in hand, build quality and aesthetic was far beyond what I expected.

Take a look at our numerous posts about gold watches, noob, Rolex and Breitling, there are loads of info already on the board for you to decide what you want :) 

Haha yea maybe you're right, I just hate to hear "oh it's just a seiko?" (happened 2 times already!!!)

I know its not a bad watch, but everyone around me is wearing Tag heuer, breitling, rolex,  etc.. 
I still like the seiko but I would wear that because of emotional attachment as it was a gift

The fake watch I'll wear for work purposes.

Also I'm really afraid of it breaking, because I'm sure a watchmaker will know if I want to bring a fake 500$ rolex in for repairs...

Oh well, I'll see.

I'm really liking the Breitling Superocean 42 (the one with the triangle on the 12 position)! 

Mazz

Wtf is wrong with a Seiko??

Glaude
28 minutes ago, FakeQuality said:

I know its not a bad watch, but everyone around me is wearing Tag heuer, breitling, rolex,  etc.. 

If everyone around you is wearing those sort of gen watches and make comments like " Oh it's just a Seiko" I suggest you change frequentation or tell them to fuck off and pay you a Rolex if they have a problem with Seiko.
They'll most likely give you absolute shit if they find out you are wearing a replica, so I suggest you really think everything through before ordering.

FakeQuality

Yea but I mean how would they know?
It's not like I'll be opening the watch in front of them right?
I heard these 500$ replicas can be identical from the outside

Any place I can find such breitling superocean 42? 

Would be cool if they'd pay me a rolex lol

Edited by FakeQuality

Glaude

Indeed if they are not expert, they probably won't be able to tell depending on what you get, but if they are... 

I won't deter you from buying a rep, but it's just some advice that you’d better be comfortable wearing a rep as they could eventually notice.

For your request, as suggested, have a bit of a search around the forum, look at TD website, send an email to a TD to ask about this model etc... ;) 

black263
22 minutes ago, FakeQuality said:

Yea but I mean how would they know?
It's not like I'll be opening the watch in front of them right?
I heard these 500$ replicas can be identical from the outside

Any place I can find such breitling superocean 42? 

Would be cool if they'd pay me a rolex lol

What are you going to say if they ask you if it's genuine.  And then what do you say when they find you lying and wearing a fake?

Luxuracer
6 hours ago, FakeQuality said:

im 23 and recently started working in sales

Hi Dylan,

As you stated, 23 and just started in sales, I do not recommend you getting a Rolex, gen or rep.
Get yourself an Omega or Breitling. My personal recommendation is a Noob LMPO (Planet Ocean Liquidmetal. It is nice enough to be both your dress watch and sport watch.

There are many other Omega you can choose from, like the VSF Aqua Terra 8500 and 8900, the VSF PO GMT,  and the VSF PO 600m.

LMPO-PO-01.jpg

GingerApple

Here's a left field suggestion. Tudor. Find a nice Tudor you like as most reps are of very high quality and you're less likely to be called on it. If you wear a Rolex, Gen or Rep, at your age your more likely to be called on it. If you insist on a Rolex, anything made by ARF is likely to be excellent, Noob are generally very good too.

Aren
50 minutes ago, Gingerskooch said:

Here's a left field suggestion. Tudor. Find a nice Tudor you like as most reps are of very high quality and you're less likely to be called on it. If you wear a Rolex, Gen or Rep, at your age your more likely to be called on it. If you insist on a Rolex, anything made by ARF is likely to be excellent, Noob are generally very good too.

+1

and I would add to probably stay away from gold watches since you are young and just starting out in sales.  Gold may draw too much attention to your watch, and subdued might be better than the outright bling from the gold factor.  jmho

Welcome to the Nuthouse.  You found a great place.  Hope you make lots of money in sales.  This hobby is addictive and you would need it.  :)

Luxuracer
47 minutes ago, Gingerskooch said:

Find a nice Tudor you like as most reps are of very high quality

How could you recommend a rep of a rep .... ?!?! :rofl:

... and what the f ..... is Gingerskooch !?!? 

Luxuracer
4 minutes ago, Aren said:

+1

Wrong answer .... !

Nobody here should agree with the Gingerfuckweasel .... PLEASE change your answer! 

Aren
16 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Wrong answer .... !

Nobody here should agree with the Gingerfuckweasel .... PLEASE change your answer! 

I liked your comment to the OP too Lux.

Regarding Ginger, are we applying our suggestions, recommendations , advice and opinions based on personality or merit???  Jus wundrin'

:lol:

GingerApple

Fucuracer, am I going to have to speak to Del about you bullying people? Again?

Keep it up and I'll set Tripdog on you!

fatarms

Personal rule... never buy anything from a guy wearing a Rolex. :lol:

Jibuti
2 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Personal rule... never buy anything from a guy wearing a Rolex. :lol:

my pharmacist has sea dweller. had to. buy Aspirin....

Luxuracer
52 minutes ago, jibuti said:

my pharmacist has sea dweller. had to. buy Aspirin....

'Pharmacist' ... 'Aspirin' .... I got you, D. ;) 

1 hour ago, Aren said:

I liked your comment to the OP too Lux.

This means a lot to me ... Aren. :christmas1:

Jibuti
7 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Pharmacist' ... 'Aspirin' .... I got you, D. ;) 

Image result for nudge nudge wink wink gif

CurioLeo

So.....you are 23, can realistically afford a Seiko but want a higher end Swiss watch which you obviously want to pass off as real .  This may not end well.

First and foremost rule of passing off a fake as real is that it actually has to be a high enough quality rep, which means it will cost as much as a decent Seiko and a close second rule is that you have to pass the "could he own a genuine Rolex" test.  Otherwise everyone will assume it is fake anyway, which defeats the purpose,  right? 

Sounds to me like you might have issues with the second part but if you insist on getting a rep, then get a  Breitling super rep.  You currently have  a couple of options on sale under $300 and a brand new gen, which would be virtually the exact same watch, would go for $2500 so not too unrealistic for an aspiring 23 year old surrounded by gen high end watches.  An AP that would cost $25,000 or a Rolex sports model that is hard to get your hands on unless you have a good relationship with an authorized dealer will just scream fake.

Welcome to the madhouse.

Aren
47 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

'Pharmacist' ... 'Aspirin' .... I got you, D. ;) 

This means a lot to me ... Aren. :christmas1:

My whole 2c  :rofl:

:morebeer:

FakeQuality
1 hour ago, CurioLeo said:

So.....you are 23, can realistically afford a Seiko but want a higher end Swiss watch which you obviously want to pass off as real .  This may not end well.

First and foremost rule of passing off a fake as real is that it actually has to be a high enough quality rep, which means it will cost as much as a decent Seiko and a close second rule is that you have to pass the "could he own a genuine Rolex" test.  Otherwise everyone will assume it is fake anyway, which defeats the purpose,  right? 

Sounds to me like you might have issues with the second part but if you insist on getting a rep, then get a  Breitling super rep.  You currently have  a couple of options on sale under $300 and a brand new gen, which would be virtually the exact same watch, would go for $2500 so not too unrealistic for an aspiring 23 year old surrounded by gen high end watches.  An AP that would cost $25,000 or a Rolex sports model that is hard to get your hands on unless you have a good relationship with an authorized dealer will just scream fake.

Welcome to the madhouse.

Yea I understand, I'll just try to find a superocean 42 Breitling.
What do you guys say if people ask if it's fake/replica?

Also I know seiko makes expensive stuff too, some guy at work has a grand seiko that costs like 5000 dollars.

No idea why someone would want that lol

Edited by FakeQuality

GingerApple

You crack me up dude. There's a lot of love for Seiko's on here - you're going to get your ass kicked soon!

Re rep or fake, I hardly ever get asked. Only once ever in fact. I said it was a fake, but the guy didn't believe me.

Oh, actually I also lied once to a guy who asked where I got my watch from (a hard to get Rolex ceramic Daytona). I said Chrono 24 and he deffo believed me. I didn't like lying though and only did so because my missus had specifically asked me to that night (her friend's husband, a corporate banking bellend). Never again though.

HorFan

Seikos Rock!

326e906bd42771e9ec2852b636d33080.jpg

Glaude
36 minutes ago, FakeQuality said:

What do you guys say if people ask if it's fake/replica?

I say, yes it is !

37 minutes ago, FakeQuality said:

No idea why someone would want that lol

Because Grand Seiko are truly beautiful and amazing timepieces both mechanically and visually