Piloten

You Always Thought It Was True

Thommo82

What a cunt 

Moondustesp

BELL & END

Piloten

I once came home to a notice stating that the post would no longer be delivered, due my aggressive pet.

I showed it to Mac Cat, who sniffed and walked away, from where he is securely locked up behind a steel door and porch windows.

And before some quick one asks, no, there is no mail slot through the door.

Junior88

Hahahahaha I saw this video yesterday and thought to myself, "FINALLY someone caught the cunts in the act!" 

Will this change anything? 

Doubtful. 

KarmaToBurn

I've complained several times to Canada Post when they've claimed to attempt a delivery but they don't even bother entering my building. We have an obvious camera directly outside of our office that never shows an attempt unless the post office is using some sort of futuristic Predator style camouflage that makes them invisible.

Jibuti

Screenshot2012-08-12at95034-PM-zps943694

Pekeano

No different than some of the postal workers here in the U.S.! It's better to just leave a note

than to knock and wait a few minutes which take away from their time.  And they're also

unionized. 

Glaude

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ace ventura package delivery"

paccbet

I’ve experienced this a couple of times where I was home and was watching them from the door and was given no explanation. Even though the post office is a 2 min drive away from my house but come on

Luxuracer

My mailman is great and friendly. 

UPS is OK. The worst is DHL. They do not even ring the bell. 

NCRich

Ha! I think it is just your local people.  I have never had a problem, period.  Everyone is fantastic.

CanRep

Yeeaahhhhh, I saw this a couple times when I worked at UPS and was out helping drivers with deliveries. It is total garbage, but it comes down to the individual. Like any working environment I guess, you have some crappy people who don't do their job well and others who went out of their way and worked late to get a package to someone. 

One guy drove by a store that was an inconvenient park for the truck that day and look over at me and said "looks like they're not here today" and kept on driving. I had to apologize to the poor lady the next day when I delivered the package. She was refreshing the UPS page and saw the sudden undelivered update online the day before, so that was a fun conversation....