Alan32

"Just one more watch"

Alan32

Hi guys 

I thought I would share a you tube  channel that may be of interest to those on a smaller budget or those who like something different for their collection.

"JUST ONE MORE WATCH"

is worth a watch ( pun intended) where you get down to earth reviews of some very interesting pieces,

as you can see from the following  that I bought from "Gear best" and "Ali express" the first watch is a Guanqin  gj16034   which I got for $60 shipped    ( £15.69 for custom and "her indoors " purposes ) and has a beautiful silver dial an unusual beveled bezel and a Miyota day and date Movement For $60! 

The second is  Cadisen diamond with a sapphire crystal,  cream dial , an electric blue second hand, a Miyota  day Movement and a DIAMOND at the twelve o' clock ( it is tiny but still a diamond)

all for the princely sum of $149.99 ( or $4.99 for tax and MRS budget purposes )

There are also reviews of some interesting microbrands and the odd Gen as well        ( please excuse the shitty photograph)

HCEAR.jpgHQX08.jpgH5oZX.md.jpgH5NJs.jpgH5T2D.jpgH57uU.jpgH5jF8.jpgH5LJ3.jpgH5Xtb.jpg

mr.tourette

I've watched some of that guys videos and he's pretty good, actually bought a phoibos wavemaster off the back of one of his reviews

Dr. Jimmy

Thanks Mate, when my kids don't have shoes but I've got a container load of fifty dollar Chinese watches  it'll be your fault 

GC

I love Jody 

Alan32
8 hours ago, Dr. Jimmy said:

Thanks Mate, when my kids don't have shoes but I've got a container load of fifty dollar Chinese watches  it'll be your fault 

Shoes? I don’t have any furniture and one of my kidneys  is on sale on ebay:D