I've recently sold of a few of my lesser worn pieces and consequently I'm at a point where the watches that are in my collection are very likely to be staying in my collection long term. I'm not even that desperate for another watch at the moment. I've got a Rolex 6542 bakelite  inbound which I've wanted for a while, I also want a Batman when a decent version comes out, but I'm actually in quite a good place in terms of satisfaction with my collection - so it got me thinking how much ££££ I'd need to turn my rep collection into Gen. I decided to snap a couple of quick pics of the collection so I wouldn't forget what I have and to use as a reference for working out the cost of the real watch. As I'd taken the pics, I thought I'd pop them on here in case anyone cares - only crappy pics, I wasn't trying to take pretty ones. I'm very hopeful that I don't go beyond the three watchboxes I have at the minute, 45 watches are enough for anyone and there's still enough empty slots to play with so I'm doing okay so far. Does that sound like an alcoholic claiming that his sobriety during the first week of January can hopefully become a full time thing? Once I've worked out the Gen price, I'll update the thread. Group Shot     Rolex Box Top row - all ARFs, Daytona x3, SD43 and DSSD D-Blue Middle row - a kilowattore build 5512, a JF no rehault Kermit (currently shark), ARF Hulk, Noob v7 Smurf and Noob v9 sub Front row - JF grape OP, JF grey OP and ARF Explorer i     APs and others Box Top row - RM 055-022 (can't remember factory), Breitling SOH2 46 (OM?), Noob PAM 127 Fiddy, Noob PAM111 Middle row - AP ROO Panda (M2M - need to dig out emails for factory), JF AP ROO Novelty, JF v9.5 AP Diver, ZF Le Petit Prince Annual Calendar, ZF Big Pilot Front row - JF V3 AP RO grey, JF V3 AP RO blue, JF V3 RO white and JF AP Double Balance Wheel Openworked       Omega/Patek/Tudor Box Top row - JH Planet Ocean 45, VSF Seamaster James Bond Spectre, VSF Planet Ocean Goodplanet GMT, Zenith V6F Pilot Type 20 40mm Middle row - V6F Pelagos, MKv5 Nautilus blue, PF Nautilus white, PF Aquanaut Front Row - All ZF Tudors: BB GMT, BB Harrods, BB Blue, BB Red, BB58   Now to price up these bad boys!