GingerApple

Gingerbubba's Collection (and approx Gen value)

NCRich

Except for that hideous collection of AP watches that is really nice!

BM284

Great collection @Gingerskooch My particular favourites are the ZF Tudor line up ;) and you still have room for more! 

Luxuracer

Beautiful collection ... @Gingerskooch     :thumbsup:

You goal for 2019 should be refining your collection and filling up the 6 empty slots.

Sigg

Great Collection Ginger Fella, thanks for sharing. Some of my favourites in there. 

bdnica

So what are your current 2 - 3 favorites?    If different, which ones get the most wrist time?  Which ones are the most gen-like?  Briefs or boxers?

redmack

very nice indeed ginger man, a lot of my personal favourites and on my to buy list are in there. A Great collection , and the Wolf boxes are a nice touch as well, ENJOY

GenTLe

Yum! Good taste you have! I'd have probably differentiated them a bit more but all of them are watches that I have or I'd like to have in my collection! Congrats!

MAJ75

@Gingerskooch What a superb collection you have put together. Really impressive that you have bought all of the key references from the premium brands & through diligent research you have bought the best OTB rep of every reference.

As others have noted there is a serious investment here but I think it is great that not only do you have the best of every major brand but also in certain refs like the daytonas you can do black or white ceramic or platinum as the mood takes you. I'm sure that there are many members of the community that would love to have that breath of daily rotation at their finger tips.

Thanks for being an important part of the RWG family & for going in balls deep & achieving what many of us can only dream of as far as a collection is concerned!

Jasonbaylee

Just three Letters for u mate, WWW!

Wow wow wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GC

55-F33-CA8-3-ACB-4-D71-9-A6-B-FD2275-E4-

p.s. the Zenith should be next to the two IWCs as they are all pilot watches. ;) 

Pp.s. please change your avatar photo... please! 

GingerApple
6 hours ago, BabaNJ said:

Kudos to you for having many versions of the same watches and being able to switch them. 

I know what I like!

7 hours ago, odoherc said:

Great collection GB, not jealous at all :D

I'm also stunningly handsome.

6 hours ago, hasel5 said:

That is some collection must do mine and list the watches

Yes please!

6 hours ago, Glaude said:

some of those pieces are destined to be mine, the AP openwork namely

That will be buried next to me. No chance.

GingerApple
6 hours ago, Tits McGee said:

My backdoor is always on sale!

How very candid of you Tits.

6 hours ago, BenjaminButton said:

congratulations to you on the jewellery collection, I like it, and fill 'em up ffs. After all, you ain’t got to a thousand yet. :blah:

We both know it's just a matter of time!

GingerApple
5 hours ago, NCRich said:

Except for that hideous collection of AP watches that is really nice!

Wash your mouth out!!!

I thought you'd take more offence at the limited vintage offerings.

5 hours ago, BM284 said:

My particular favourites are the ZF Tudor line up ;) and you still have room for more! 

They are such good watches, really very Gen like for the most part. And Tudor just keeps growing on me as a brand. Love 'em!

GingerApple
5 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

Beautiful collection ... @Gingerskooch     :thumbsup:

You goal for 2019 should be refining your collection and filling up the 6 empty slots.

Thanks buddy! Those slots won't be empty long I imagine. Well, I've got the 6542 inbound anyway, plus I forgot I've got one with Rolie - the VSF black/green jobbie you've seen before. It's not sick, I just wanted Rolie to have a peek at the superclone movement to see what he thinks.

5 hours ago, Sigg said:

Great Collection Ginger Fella, thanks for sharing. Some of my favourites in there. 

For a man of taste and style such as your good self, I'm not surprised.

GingerApple
4 hours ago, bdnica said:

So what are your current 2 - 3 favorites?    If different, which ones get the most wrist time?  Which ones are the most gen-like?  Briefs or boxers?

Impossible to say, I'm always most enamored by my most recent purchases. I'd have to go six months or so without buying a watch to know for sure I think. I am rather find of the DSSD D-BLUE I suppose, such a beast of a watch. But right now, I'm mostly wearing the AP Diver, the Tudor BB GMT and the blue Nautilus. Most Genlike? ARFs in general, pretty much all of them, though the VSF Good planet GMT really feels the business, a certain heft to it.

Glaude
13 minutes ago, Gingerskooch said:

That will be buried next to me. No chance.

I don't see any contradiction or obstacle with that statement and my desire to have your watch very quickly ... see you soon ;) 

GingerApple
3 hours ago, redmack said:

And the Wolf boxes are a nice touch as well, ENJOY

Ginger boy needs a ginger box!

Sergio

Hey There .... Impressive !!!!! I just oredered an MK V ...... How do you like the bracelet on it ?

GingerApple
2 hours ago, GenTLe said:

I'd have probably differentiated them a bit more...

Are you calling me boring!!?!

Because my missus certainly does.

I prefer 'reliable'.

2 hours ago, MAJ75 said:

@Gingerskooch What a superb collection you have put together. Really impressive that you have bought all of the key references from the premium brands & through diligent research you have bought the best OTB rep of every reference.

As others have noted there is a serious investment here but I think it is great that not only do you have the best of every major brand but also in certain refs like the daytonas you can do black or white ceramic or platinum as the mood takes you. I'm sure that there are many members of the community that would love to have that breath of daily rotation at their finger tips.

Thanks for being an important part of the RWG family & for going in balls deep & achieving what many of us can only dream of as far as a collection is concerned!

You just made me well up......:Love:

1 hour ago, Jasonbaylee said:

Just three Letters for u mate, WWW!

Wow wow wow

Has anyone ever told you that you do a great police car impression?

GingerApple
1 hour ago, GC said:

p.s. the Zenith should be next to the two IWCs as they are all pilot watches. ;) 

Oh no!!!! Reorganising required!!!!

1 hour ago, GC said:

Pp.s. please change your avatar photo... please! 

@Tits McGee The people have spoken!!!!

6 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I don't see any contradiction or obstacle with that statement and my desire to have your watch very quickly ... see you soon ;) 

Evidence. This is evidence.

In the event of my untimely death, remember this post forum buddies and kindly direct police to Baron Franglais.

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Hey There .... Impressive !!!!! I just oredered an MK V ...... How do you like the bracelet on it ?

It's a good bracelet I'd say. Hugs the wrist nicely. Good watch all round to be fair.

Glaude
4 minutes ago, Gingerskooch said:

Evidence. This is evidence.

In the event of my untimely death, remember this post forum buddies and kindly direct police to Baron Franglais.

They'll never find the body... never

blueoysterboy

Geez Ginger, I figured you would have a scad of butt-ugly Hublots. :Sick:

Luxuracer
33 minutes ago, Gingerskooch said:

@Tits McGee The people have spoken!!!!

You can change your profile picture by yourself ... just not the username. ;) 

8 minutes ago, blueoysterboy said:

Geez Ginger, I figured you would have a scad of butt-ugly Hublots. :Sick:

He did have a scad of butt-ugly Hublots. :rofl:

GingerApple

Is 'scad' the official name for a collection of Huwblow? Like a gaggle of geese or a 'wunch' of bankers