GingerApple

Gingerbubba's Collection (and approx Gen value)

museguy

@TheFreckledTampon,

All I can say is "wow" !  Now that is a collection.  Will take me a few days to go through all of the photos.  Thank you for sharing.

Silly question, what watch gets worn the most ?

Flinnt

Since it’s been revived...

Way too many APs (1 is too many unless it’s a gen from Savers) and not enough Omegas. 

I struggle to choose which watch looking at my 6. If I had that many I’d just have to go back to bed - today is going to be way too difficult to begin. 

The_Proctometrist

my god man, that is the most beautiful collection I have ever seen and you called me a fucker! such exquisite taste, please show us your designer bag collection too...

FudgyDocker

Superb collection, apart from those octagonal monstrosities in box 2.

I'm nearly at the 'satisfied' stage, but at less than half of your count, as I won't be getting the same watch in different colours. Will be nice when I get them all together in one place, then I can do a couple of snaps and pop them up. A couple of mine are works in progress, right now.

alan d

The row of Tudors <3 , it's funny how things change on you  - I wasn't a big fan of Tudors till recently.  Considering breaking my own collection to fund more of them having recently got a BB from Mr_B 

GingerApple
3 hours ago, museguy said:

Silly question, what watch gets worn the most ?

Not silly, but hard to answer. The newest tend to get worn the most. And the thread needs updating, there's loads not on there. Currently my Pam 979 (not on there) is worn the most, but just because it's new.

• Like 1

GingerApple
3 hours ago, Flinnt said:

Way too many APs (1 is too many unless it’s a gen from Savers) and not enough Omegas

Lot of hate for the APs! You've all been listening to NCRich! APs have their place. Classic watches. I've a few more Omegas these days, probably five now. 

2 hours ago, mmjmmj said:

please show us your designer bag collection too...

Just approved QC on my first ever! Will share on arrival :thumbsup2:

Flinnt
Just now, TheFreckledTampon said:

I've a few more Omegas these days, probably five now. 

Now we’re talking! Next on my list is that VSF Spectre. I don’t know how I haven’t bought it earlier, always been on my list but then pull the trigger on another. 

FudgyDocker
5 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

I've a few more Omegas these days, probably five now. 

Thought that the VSF diver was missing, at least! Time to take new pics and replace the old ones, maybe? That's the problem with these sorts of posts, when a collection is mutable. The pics will never be up to date.

SCShrek

Outstanding lineup of watches there GB. We have a lot of the same taste in watches outside of AP. I'm not a hater, I just have no desire for one. 

I do commend you on your OCD though. All grouped by manufacturer and subgrouped by model. We have that in common as well. :D

May I ask where you got those boxes? And also, if I can trade a child for your 6542 with the bakelite bezel? :ohwell:

GingerApple
1 hour ago, SCShrek said:

May I ask where you got those boxes? And also, if I can trade a child for your 6542 with the bakelite bezel? :ohwell:

I'll take you up on that! I'll send you one of my kids along with the 6542!!!! That's what you meant, right.....

The watchbox is a Wolf Windsor 15 slot. Nice boxes, though overpriced. I've always picked them up in sales though, therefore making them slightly less overpriced. They are nice.

Mrluwin

Absolutely cracking collection mate some really nice watches in there, good work

• Like 1

SCShrek
1 hour ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

I'll take you up on that! I'll send you one of my kids along with the 6542!!!! That's what you meant, right.....

The watchbox is a Wolf Windsor 15 slot. Nice boxes, though overpriced. I've always picked them up in sales though, therefore making them slightly less overpriced. They are nice.

Um yea...NO!!! I already have too many "think they are adult"..."cant get out of the house" peeps living with me. How bouts I just send them your way, no charge. You keep the 6542.

Holy shite! That case is as much as a subpar rep!!! But I like it so I will need a few :throwingmoney:

Howitzer

What about this total value calculation? Hmmmm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmyrich1

Mouth watering collection mate! :MoneyEyes:

The_Proctometrist

well then op the green eyed monster is rearing its ugly head here in vancouver.  my jealousy is talking now: i suggest you begin a new thread in the off topic forum modeling your new spring wardrobe collection from the hirmer shop helping us noobs combine our watches with our trousers, jumpers and cardigans for that spring fresh feel...

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Howitzer said:

What about this total value calculation? Hmmmm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, really need to do that...... this is next level procrastination by me.....

deju

BadEsteemedEastrussiancoursinghounds-siz

• Like 4

museguy

@TheGingerFerret,

Wonderful collection !  Thank you for sharing.

I know a silly question, between the ARF Explorer, the JF V3 AP RO blue, and the Blue V6F Pelagos, which do you wear the most?  Thank you.

Cheers

(deciding on my next purchase, thinking one of those three)

GingerApple
2 hours ago, museguy said:

between the ARF Explorer, the JF V3 AP RO blue, and the Blue V6F Pelagos, which do you wear the most?

Probably the Pelagos, then Explorer and RO last. I love them all though.

• Like 1

Simonix

And when are you going to sell me your Pam 127 fiddy.....?! ;-)

hasel5

Do we get a wristie  of the speedy?

markismyname

You need more color in your life. You should spend the money on your backdoor sale to get a Gaytona.

Rokerite
14 minutes ago, markismyname said:

You need more color in your life. You should spend the money on your backdoor sale to get a Gaytona.

The words backdoor and gaytona should not be used in the same sentence here. People will get the wrong idea about Ginge :giggle:

• Like 2

rookie_71

Top quality rep in a huge and amazing collection.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1