TheSav

[Found] Aussie watchsmith Rep Friendly

TheSav

I stumbled across a thread on RWI commending an Aussie watchsmith in Blacktown Sydney. His ID on rwi is Blk.W.Express 

I contacted Ray as I had a 243 that had stopped and a BR123 in need of a new crystal. 

After dropping off the watches Ray was quick to send me pics and a quote for the 243 and a price on the replacement crystal for the B&R. 

Communication throughout was exceptional with Ray sending photos of issues and the work once complete. 

Turnaround time was just shy of 2 weeks and pricing was very reasonable. 

Ray offered to service the 243 for what I think is a great price. 

In the end I am very happy and would recommend him to Aussies looking for someone reliable to work on their watches as I hear he is happy to help with modding as well. 

For anyone interested He is based at west point shopping centre Blacktown and I have seen reports on interstate residents using him as well. 

Ive linked Ray to this thread in hope that he’ll sign up here to be more accessible to the masses. 

Hopefully I won’t need his services too often but it’s good to know he’s there when needed. 

RussP

Great stuff Chris!!!

Joyjoyk

I vouch for his work as well. Even hand delivered the watch to my place!

Top bloke, top work

BlkWExpress
5 hours ago, TheSav said:

I stumbled across a thread on RWI commending an Aussie watchsmith in Blacktown Sydney. His ID on rwi is Blk.W.Express 

I contacted Ray as I had a 243 that had stopped and a BR123 in need of a new crystal. 

After dropping off the watches Ray was quick to send me pics and a quote for the 243 and a price on the replacement crystal for the B&R. 

Communication throughout was exceptional with Ray sending photos of issues and the work once complete. 

Turnaround time was just shy of 2 weeks and pricing was very reasonable. 

Ray offered to service the 243 for what I think is a great price. 

In the end I am very happy and would recommend him to Aussies looking for someone reliable to work on their watches as I hear he is happy to help with modding as well. 

For anyone interested He is based at west point shopping centre Blacktown and I have seen reports on interstate residents using him as well. 

Ive linked Ray to this thread in hope that he’ll sign up here to be more accessible to the masses. 

Hopefully I won’t need his services too often but it’s good to know he’s there when needed. 

Thanks @TheSav very happy to help!

39 minutes ago, Joyjoyk said:

I vouch for his work as well. Even hand delivered the watch to my place!

Top bloke, top work

Hello @Joyjoyk great to see your on here also!