hanski

An incredible and rare “Ghost” 1680 red submariner

Del
8 hours ago, onionbag said:

Yes he did.

By making this post outside his sale.

This is not up for discussion...take it to the back room.

As you said..."tech support"...

You are wrong - there is nothing wrong with this thread. mzinski is simply sharing photos and details of a rare and lovely build.

For the record, you are out of order with your comments in this thread and with other comments you have made recently. You are no longer a Moderator and are not even a Mentor now (first time any ex-Mod has had that status removed btw) so stop trying to act like you have some sort of authority here because you don't.

If you don't like it here, or how RWG is run, or the RWG staff or who owns RWG, then you know where the door is...

trailboss99

9 hours ago, mzinski said:

Neat. 

Can we back up and clear things up? 

My post did not solicit anything. I posted a funny (I thought it was funny at least) narrative and specs of my build. 

I got a PM inquiring if it was for sale, I responded as: 

“First, I posted the watch in Vintage Watches to show everyone what I've been up to. I like to share my work. 

I was considering selling it but I'd prefer not to go the route of a backdoor sale. I think that is better for everyone - including yourself. ”

I subsequently posted a public, reserved sale for him to respond to. 

Please let me know if there is a better way to respond to solicitations to sell my builds. 

No need to apologise or explain yourself, you have done nothing wrong mate. 

9 hours ago, onionbag said:

There is a better way. 

You're not allowed to solicit for work here.

That's factually incorrect.

The sales rules explicitly say you may not tout for business,

That is touting.

Yes he did.

By making this post outside his sale.

This is not up for discussion...take it to the back room.

As you said..."tech support"...

As Del said, that's more than enough. Any more of this BS from you will have repercussions, alles klar? 

BadPickle

just to clear things up,  was the OP trouting for work or not? 

:huh: 

or... maybe he wasn’t... but.... with the constant bumping of the thread, he won’t need to now cos everyone will know he builds shit then flogs it.

maybe Onions and Zinski were in cahoots here, 50/50 split on the profit?? 

Anyway, GLWS and all future build/sales :D  especially on that 1016 cos that’s pretty awful... 

Del
40 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

or... maybe he wasn’t... but.... with the constant bumping of the thread, he won’t need to now cos everyone will know he builds shit then flogs it.

Anyway, GLWS and all future build/sales :D  especially on that 1016 cos that’s pretty awful... 

Maybe you and OB are in cahoots since you seem to be posting the same rubbish as him?

Tits McGee
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

You have the unique ability to become an asshole and say the wrong thing at just the wrong moment ........constantly. It's like this "superpower" that farts out at the moment when quiet would probably be most appropriate. It's not human. How are you still here?  

Luxuracer
10 hours ago, mzinski said:

Nice! Do you know the history behind the red hand? I’ve seen them on a handful of builds here and there. 

I like my rep Rolies ... better than gen!  :rofl:

This started out as a generic Cartel 1680

12.jpg

After it went through the hands of our own resident vintage Modmodder @NCRich, that is how it came out. I saw one of Rich's red second hand 1680 mods and loved it, so I kidnapped one of his dog and forced him to do one for me as ransom. 

IMG-20180526-124135.jpg

As @fatarms stated, the red second hand wasn't based on any gen 1680. It just make the 1680 ... better than gen. :giggle:

paccbet
6 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

I like my rep Rolies ... better than gen!  :rofl:

This started out as a generic Cartel 1680

12.jpg

After it went through the hands of our own resident vintage Modmodder @NCRich, that is how it came out. I saw one of Rich's red second hand 1680 mods and loved it, so I kidnapped one of his dog and forced him to do one for me as ransom. 

IMG-20180526-124135.jpg

As @fatarms stated, the red second hand wasn't based on any gen 1680. It just make the 1680 ... better than gen. :giggle:

No showcasing pictures of your watch, touter! 

BadPickle
41 minutes ago, Del said:

Maybe you and OB are in cahoots since you seem to be posting the same rubbish as him?

wow, never thought of that, maybe we're the same person, or maybe you and OB are the same person alter-ego so you can stir the mix up without ruining your sainthood? its a puzzler alright,  a mars bar wrapped in an enigma then deep fried! :ohwell: 

17 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

You have the unique ability to become an asshole and say the wrong thing at just the wrong moment ........constantly. It's like this "superpower" that farts out at the moment when quiet would probably be most appropriate. It's not human. How are you still here?  

Here she he is right on queue... :lol: 

Del
3 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

wow, never thought of that, maybe we're the same person, or maybe you and OB are the same person alter-ego so you can stir the mix up without ruining your sainthood? its a puzzler alright,  a mars bar wrapped in an enigma then deep fried! :ohwell: 

Well, since I've met both you and OB in person I think we can score that theory off the list........you don't seem to be able to stop yourself from posting rubbish (apart from the bit about me having a sainthood :rofl: ).

BadPickle
3 minutes ago, Del said:

Well, since I've met both you and OB in person I think we can score that theory off the list........you don't seem to be able to stop yourself from posting rubbish (apart from the bit about me having a sainthood :rofl: ).

Damn yes, i've met OB too albeit rather briefly, was forgetting about that... another theory ruined here too, maybe we'll never know the truth then. 

MetalMickey

I’ve met @pickledbeetroot and I’m still not convinced he’s real. 

Luxuracer
20 minutes ago, paccbet said:

No showcasing pictures of your watch, touter! 

Since you raised your concern, I will only post one more picture ... so nobody would be accusing me touting for work. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMG-20190131-101113.jpg

GingerApple

Wow, great thread!

Shall we run a book on how long it takes Onionbag to get himself banned? I reckon by the end of the weekend. 

PostMaster
54 minutes ago, Gingerskooch said:

Wow, great thread!

Shall we run a book on how long it takes Onionbag to get himself banned? I reckon by the end of the weekend. 

I think the thread should be closed.. 

But it is a lovely watch @mzinski

Mystery Shopper

Mine says hi- Mzinski, great watch, great build and I'm sure the new owner will treasure it.

SAM-2099.jpg

Andy- get a grip- you were way out of line in this thread and it just continues the trend with your posts. If you were that worried about the thread, why didn't you report it and let moderators handle it?

Put down the Nora Roberts novels mate- they make you see conspiracies that aren't there.

trailboss99
On 31/01/2019 at 23:40, pickledbeetroot said:

Stu, wrong time, wrong thread, mmmkay? 

BARTOLI1974

hi it is possible to post a video  " in which mode remove a lume from dial " i have read that is possible with water 

best regards 

GingerApple
9 minutes ago, BARTOLI1974 said:

hi it is possible to post a video  " in which mode remove a lume from dial " i have read that is possible with water 

best regards 

Awesome first post mate!

GLWS.

BadPickle
16 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

Stu, wrong time, wrong thread, mmmkay? 

:salute:yessir Col, loud and clear 

:D 

MetalMickey
48 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

:salute:yessir Col, loud and clear 

:D 

:asslick:

onionbag
On 31/01/2019 at 15:31, Gingermiser said:

Wow, great thread!

Next time offer odds and I'll fix them.

onionbag
On 31/01/2019 at 11:38, Del said:

You are wrong - there is nothing wrong with this thread. mzinski is simply sharing photos and details of a rare and lovely build.

For the record, you are out of order with your comments in this thread and with other comments you have made recently. You are no longer a Moderator and are not even a Mentor now (first time any ex-Mod has had that status removed btw) so stop trying to act like you have some sort of authority here because you don't.

If you don't like it here, or how RWG is run, or the RWG staff or who owns RWG, then you know where the door is...

Fuck off and behave yourself. OK?

GingerApple

Oh OB :facepalm:

:wine: perchance?

onionbag
12 minutes ago, Gingermiser said:

Oh OB :facepalm:

:wine: perchance?

No mate.  Del , you, and I, believe in my right  to tell him to fuck off.  :)

Glaude
12 minutes ago, onionbag said:

No mate.  Del , you, and I, believe in my right  to tell him to fuck off.  :)

To tell who to fuck off ?