Newrepfan86

TD rep dealers inside the US

Newrepfan86

looking to find someone inside the US that i can order a few good reps from, would prefer it be someone off the TD list but i don't know how to tell where they are all from. i also wanted to say i am amazed at how much knowledge and experience there is here on this site about reps and mods and how much i can learn, this site is great for a newby like myself and a wealth of knowledge. any help or suggestion on domestic TD in the states would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys 

Glaude

Funny enough this was just posted

Short story : there is none in the US

Hattricks

M2M is your closest bet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Calgaryflamesim

Was also looking for one, but in Canada. 

JT117

Ive been looking too, but I suppose like everyone else has been saying, customs can be the issue.

Fubar

18 U.S.C. 2320(d),   the Piracy and Counterfeiting Amendments Act of 1982, is a BIG factor why there are no TDs openly operating in the US.  The term "trafficking"  tends to catch the attention of the US Gov.    Just some jailhouse attorney info from a noob.

GenTLe

All these watches are done in China. A TD outside that place is nearly impossible (at most there's supermirrors which goes back and forth from China to UK and therefore has some stock in UK too). None is so idiot to gets deliveries of loads of counterfeit watches in a place were you can go to jail for that and where, while 1 watch can pass through customs, multiple and frequent ones will definitively going to get caught sooner than later.

Wingy

Is Stan still active...AKA..." WBK"...He was the only game in the US.

brokebuthappy

As far as I know yes. Stan is still around. @wackobirdkeeper < this is his tag on rwi.

KJ2020

I thought BK shipped from inside conus

Devil

Anyone reading this I would take note and only buy from TD's, it's not worth the chance of getting scammed from someone pretending to be a TD...

Rawbe

There is just too much risk and little reward to operate from inside the US. Also, the QC process would be a nightmare for the hypothetical dealer logistically.

Rx4Time
1 hour ago, KJ2020 said:

I thought BK shipped from inside conus

He does, or at least he used to when I bought from him.

domsdaddy123
On 29/01/2019 at 12:00, Newrepfan86 said:

looking to find someone inside the US that i can order a few good reps from, would prefer it be someone off the TD list but i don't know how to tell where they are all from. i also wanted to say i am amazed at how much knowledge and experience there is here on this site about reps and mods and how much i can learn, this site is great for a newby like myself and a wealth of knowledge. any help or suggestion on domestic TD in the states would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys 

Most TD's guarantee shipping, so give it a shot...

If not then m2m is the way to go, imo,

Welcome!

jlpierce70

I was just wondering about this and found this thread. 
I think the QC pics would be the toughest for the CONUS TD. He/she would have to order large amounts of reps and then sell the ones that people RL at a discount. 
Toughest part other than the federal govt knocking on your door!

I don't mind ordering from a TD in China other than if you have issues returning the watch really isn't an option. You just have to eat it and move on if the TD insists on you shipping it back