judas9r

Marine Nationale at reasonable price

judas9r

t2NAA.png

Hi guys. After an exhaustive online search for a Marine Nationale strap at a reasonable price I finally uncovered a seller buried deep in eBay.

The going rate for these seems somewhere between £30 - £60. They are also available on DHG for about £24, but this seller on eBay sells them at £15.

I cant believe the quality is any less than an expensive one as they all look like they are made out of the same cheap rubbish.

Anyhow here's the link, sorry if I'm late to the party with this one.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ch%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F223338243749

I'll submit a review once my Baby Tuna has fallen of my new substandard Chinese strap.

brang1

Good job! Cheers, they are surprisingly hard to locate at a reasonable price

Edited by brang1

brang1

They look the goods

Edited by brang1

hanski

I too was searching for a reasonably priced piece of elastic fabric - unfortunately I didn't find this eBay seller. I ended up with an Erika's Original. It's nice but I try not to think about justifying US60 for it. 

Thanks for sharing! 

judas9r
On 30/01/2019 at 23:11, mzinski said:

I too was searching for a reasonably priced piece of elastic fabric - unfortunately I didn't find this eBay seller. I ended up with an Erika's Original. It's nice but I try not to think about justifying US60 for it. 

Thanks for sharing! 

Bet it looks awesome tho, whats it on?

hanski
39 minutes ago, judas9r said:

Bet it looks awesome tho, whats it on?

Nothing yet. It’s reserved for my Tudor build. 

sparkybologny

I would need 24 mm and 26 mm for my PAMs in hot and humid climate. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Theviking

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of these straps and I'm a sucker for niche bargains. It looks great on a vintage diver.

Robtherib

Just bagged one for my ghost Rolex. Thanks again @mzinski. Not a fan of bracelets. Only good if they have a slightly worn appearance on a vintage looking watch.