Smpfan

Scammed @ RWI by Frederico Houtjes

Smpfan

Guys be warned! If a user called above appears and wan‘t to sell anything don’t get in touch with him. He ripped off 300 bucks from me.

Here is the link to the original sales thread and my seller review @ RWI:

Replica Watch Info

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

GingerApple

That sucks, sorry to hear it and thanks for sharing.

More importantly though, that sales thread is a perfect lesson in how not to buy a watch - a seller who just joined the forum, selling an underpriced watch, who postwhored like mad, the sale was unapproved by mods (and would have remained so). It had the whiff of scam from the outset. A lesson I'm sure you've learned your lesson  OP but hopefully your lesson is one that will help other people avoid making the same mistakes.

Scamming fuckers.

andyboy

Thanks for the warning.

As this was not a sale here I have moved the thread out of our m2m section to the scams section.

BenjaminButton

Fuckwits like this are proliferating in this digital world. Clearly a common thief and therefore an unmitigated cunt. However, as the Ginge said buying ahead of the sales approval was a clear and noteworthy mistake. Warning gratefully accepted but the lesson here is to follow the process. We all know what it's like to get carried away in a sale situation.

black263

We know that HVS have to be approved by a Mod and I believe that the approval requires an ID check.  I realise it would involve extra work but is there mileage in having Verified Sellers who had met higher levels of involvement in the forum and had ID and address verified?

Theviking

Ouch, that sucks, thanks for the reminder to the rest of us. If it looks too good to be true..

BlazinSaddles

Thanks for the heads up!!!!