cvp3

New bracelets on my Seiko mods

BIG GRUNDY
On 02/03/2019 at 16:33, cvp3 said:

Family shot and a few of my current favorites.....

IMG-0334.jpg

IMG-0333.jpg

IMG-0335.jpg

Dude...you seriously have a problem...haha.  what are you up to now 400 watches?

Let me guess, no kids yet?

Keep on posting my friend, looking good

cvp3

CVP's dating profile:

• 350-ish watches at present.
  • Married 31 years.
  • Father to 2 grown sons - 1 Doctor, 1 Retail Professional (following in dad's footsteps)

My self diagnosis is I grew up poor and couldn't afford anything. From the age of 12, if I wanted something I had to find a way to earn the money to buy it myself. Yes this even included school clothes. I had kids young 22 and worked 3 jobs to make ends meet....well frankly the never really met, we made do with what we had. At 33 my career took off and I was the youngest VP in a fortune 50 company. Now that my sons are grown I'm enjoying my childhood. Notice I don't say 'second childhood', as I really never got to have a childhood. Now I love cars and watches. I can only afford 1 car, but I can afford lots and lots of watches. 

BenjaminButton
CVP's dating profile:
  • 350-ish watches at present.
  • Married 31 years.
  • Father to 2 grown sons - 1 Doctor, 1 Retail Professional (following in dad's footsteps)
My self diagnosis is I grew up poor and couldn't afford anything. From the age of 12, if I wanted something I had to find a way to earn the money to buy it myself. Yes this even included school clothes. I had kids young 22 and worked 3 jobs to make ends meet....well frankly the never really met, we made do with what we had. At 33 my career took off and I was the youngest VP in a fortune 50 company. Now that my sons are grown I'm enjoying my childhood. Notice I don't say 'second childhood', as I really never got to have a childhood. Now I love cars and watches. I can only afford 1 car, but I can afford lots and lots of watches. 

Good for you. Admittedly your tsunami watch purchase posts make my head spin but you can afford it and never thought you anything but a self made man. You earned it, you can obviously spend it however you want and although I may take the piss you inject life into the forum. More power to you and long may it continue.

CollieWobbles

Fair play to you and keep it up, I'm totally subscribed to your watch journey( especially the Seiko's) :thumbsup: