Xepa

Rolex Explorer

GingerApple

Lol!!!!

Those GIFs terrify and arouse me in equal measure! I love a feisty bird!

bdnica
13 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Lol!!!!

Those GIFs terrify and arouse me in equal measure! I love a feisty bird!

Agree, but do you think it would have the desired effect on our friend?  Scare him straight so to speak?

GingerApple

Friend? I thought this was aimed at Glaude?

bdnica

He's only strayed a bit from the path.  We can still bring him back to the light....  Or do you think it's too late?

Jasonbaylee

Bwhahahaha.... still a beauty! Thank you bdnica! Great plot there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaude
5 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Friend? I thought this was aimed at Glaude?

:finger:

5 hours ago, bdnica said:

giphy.gif  giphy.gif  giphy.gif

The point being to force behaviour modification upon  @Glaude using the triple threat of angry Cuban, Spanish and Nicaraguan women as 'motivation'.   Something any sane male would avoid at all cost.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "come at me gif"

bdnica
18 hours ago, Glaude said:

:finger:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "come at me gif"

Oh no.....  he's about to release the Kraken!  Clearly he doesn't understand the consequences of taunting angry Latinas.   We can only hope that  god finds the mercy to allow his end to be clean and swift.  

Glaude
1 hour ago, bdnica said:

Oh no.....  he's about to release the Kraken!  Clearly he doesn't understand the consequences of taunting angry Latinas.   We can only hope that  god finds the mercy to allow his end to be clean and swift.  

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "not scared gif"

bdnica
12 hours ago, Glaude said:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "not scared gif"

It seems you've dodged the bullet.  She's at our refugee hideout in Playas del Coco this week.  Living like a refugee is a difficult and depressing existence, and I thought her depression might worsen to learn you've become too important for friends with simpler and more modest backgrounds.  (I know  Ginger won't admit it, but he's hurting inside.)   Anyway, she contemplated the situation awhile privately.

IMG-3462.jpg

Her ultimate conclusion was simply:  'Es una cosa Francesa. Déjalo en paz.'  Somehow you have managed to influence her perception with this false vision she has of the French....  

@Jasonbaylee no actresses were available so was forced to use her image without the proper releases or permissions... which makes the fact she gave Glaude a free pass even worse.

Glaude
5 minutes ago, bdnica said:

Her ultimate conclusion was simply:  'Es una cosa Francesa. Déjalo en paz.'  Somehow you have managed to influence her perception with this false vision she has of the French....  

Told you, I'm immune to Latina, they side be me in all situations ! 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "influence gif"

GingerApple

That refugee camp looks horrific! I hope your survive. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you pick up some sort of disease whilst you're there; such squalid conditions!

Jasonbaylee

Bdnica u just know when to hit Glaude at the right spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdnica
5 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

That refugee camp looks horrific! I hope your survive. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you pick up some sort of disease whilst you're there; such squalid conditions!

No way around it.... it's hell. 

Especially now that she's dismissed Glaude's behaviour as acceptable simply because he's French... and thus somehow more credible than gringos.  

Edited by bdnica

Xepa

D5TsZOw.jpg

Latest attempt! PC has no monitor at the moment so no access to photoshop, but I think it looks pretty good! Far better than the first one anyway. Tripod makes a hell of a difference :thumbsup:

Glaude

Very very nice ! Previous attempt weren't bad, but this one is on another level, a bit of exposure or brightness correction in post production would make it perfect !

Xepa

Thanks Glaude! Monitor went walkies when we moved house so I've to pick up a new one, haven't bothered my arse in weeks as I never really use it. But I'll get around to it eventually!

Glaude
11 hours ago, Xepa said:

Thanks Glaude! Monitor went walkies when we moved house so I've to pick up a new one, haven't bothered my arse in weeks as I never really use it. But I'll get around to it eventually!

Using a iOS tablet or anything alike ? 

Smartphone & Tablet screen are usually more color accurate than PC monitor out of the box, you can get Adobe Lightroom or other apps like that and edit your photo from there if you want :) 

Xepa
8 hours ago, Glaude said:

Using a iOS tablet or anything alike ? 

Smartphone & Tablet screen are usually more color accurate than PC monitor out of the box, you can get Adobe Lightroom or other apps like that and edit your photo from there if you want :) 

Hmmm good shout, I'll look into that! Thanks mate!