Newrepfan86

found a rep on let go locally NYC

Newrepfan86

so i have found the dssd d-blue that i like o letgo in my area but as all of you experts know there are several versions from several factories that make this one, the one i am looking for is the new ARF 904l SH3135 but the guy who has it listed has no idea which one it is. first red flag but he is in brooklyn NY and said " i dont know i just buy them and sell them" so in hopes of not having to order from china and wait a month and worry about customs i want to check it.so my question is this, how can i tell the difference between this new one and the older versions. i have dome my searching on here between the older ones and the different factories but am hoping someone has some guidelines to go by. thanks for any feedback 

Luxuracer

It's very hard for you to identify the watch in person, unless you researched and knew all the differences yourself. And also you would need a 10X loupe.

I doubt that any local guy (especially in Brooklyn) can get you an ARF DSSD Blue 904L SH3135 at a good price. You will end up paying $500 for a $70 DHGate watch.

If you can post high resolution pictures of the watch face, datewheel, and clasp code ... we might be able help you identify the watch.

BenjaminButton

Your flying in the face of the very point of these forums. They were born out of the days of Canal St and Camden Lock in essence the very places your suggesting to buy your rep. This is where you source your chosen fake watch. Here is where the factory, model and whatever else floats your boat is sold as described. Here is where the mods could assist you with issues should they arise. You have clearly missed the point and the question is sub smart my friend.

BadApple

2 posts - same subject 

blueoysterboy

Honestly,  I think your best bet is a TD to help you procure that particular watch.  Otherwise, you end up with a guy standing on the street corner saying "Pssst, buddy, I got a watch to sell you".  Other than the digital aspect, not much different than LetGo.

Newrepfan86

your all right thank you i am just going to order it from perfect clones, thank you 

Genius
18 minutes ago, Newrepfan86 said:

your all right thank you i am just going to order it from perfect clones, thank you 

Personally I'd pick a better dealer Perfect clones are on probation and from experience I haven't had the best service from them in the past.  My go to would be Toro but read the reviews in the dealer section and make a decision your self.

EDIT: It appears PC are now back off probation but still I stand by the fact I'd choose someone else 

Edited by Genius

BenjaminButton

Fast learner, gold star. There is hope for you yet. For your information it’s Chinese New Year so don't expect anything to happen with TD’s until it’s over. This is all very civil.

Newrepfan86
1 hour ago, Genius said:

Personally I'd pick a better dealer Perfect clones are on probation and from experience I haven't had the best service from them in the past.  My go to would be Toro but read the reviews in the dealer section and make a decision your self.

EDIT: It appears PC are now back off probation but still I stand by the fact I'd choose someone else 

thank you for the advice i will try toro instead or perhaps intime i have also read good things about.

1 hour ago, BenjaminButton said:

Fast learner, gold star. There is hope for you yet. For your information it’s Chinese New Year so don't expect anything to happen with TD’s until it’s over. This is all very civil. emoji6.png

very aware of this thanks for the heads up though.

Beano2004

I have started to see more and more repairing getting posted on craigslist and offer up and what's surprising is they even call them out as quality reps.  I second that I would just but from a member or directly from a dealer 

countblanc149

they are usually crap