lhj757

eBay fake ?

Luxuracer

This is particularly the case here with a dial background whose white metal has an extremely fine grain while the rim is redesigned in terms of "railway" type to accommodate the seconds hand.

The chronograph has two subdials with strong inner grooves, while that of the lower limit of the dial has the additional advantage of having a few touches of red.

The date window located just below the 12th hour crowns the name of the collection as well as the logo that is worked with a deep black to add to the affirmative style of the set.

The watch is gen ... but the descriptions are WRONG. It's NOT a chronograph.

lhj757

Thanks for your quick reply. Does Tag wrap their bands in plastic like this one?

Luxuracer
55 minutes ago, lhj757 said:

Thanks for your quick reply. Does Tag wrap their bands in plastic like this one?

I do not own any genuine Tag. 

When I bought my Omega, they were in plastic wrap. The Rolex were already unpack by the AD, so I am not sure they came in plastic or not.

FoxWilde
1 hour ago, lhj757 said:

They do. The store I work at is an AD for Tag. This looks gen to me. They come wrapped up in plastic like that but more so on the case. Looks like the guy peeled it off to photograph

lhj757
51 minutes ago, FoxWilde said:

They do. The store I work at is an AD for Tag. This looks gen to me. They come wrapped up in plastic like that but more so on the case. Looks like the guy peeled it off to photograph

Thanks for the answer.

footballdan

Yes they come wrapped on the gens.

Aren

I have never seen a gen with the TRL (thin red line) on caseback plastic.

In the past TRL has meant rep to me, and reps come with the TRL plastic on the caseback.

New without tags or COA papers would be a red flag for me.

The box is meaningless and can be obtained anywhere.  I have a TAG box and case with a TAG rep.

Caveat emptor - also bear in mind that unless you are in Canada, how would you recover, since this is where the seller is located?

Just some things to consider...well the issue is moot.  This listing just abruptly ended ahead of the listing time ending.

:) 

paccbet

Just buy a new automatic one for a little bit more on Jomashop if you’re still doubtful.