Tits McGee

I'm Very Impressed!

Tits McGee

For MANY years we've all endured the dreaded 21mm strap. The Pain in the ass of all Pain in the asses. Try looking for 21mm spring bars. Try ordering off the bay and receive 20, 22, or even 26mm straps. 

Then try ordering a 21mm strap. FFS nobody has them and if they do it's faux alligator (cardboard) or that piece of shit aviators strap with the big rivet over the springbars. 

Well, I HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM! Custom made to order. Extra holes for micro adjustments, amazingly fast service. Hand made by a beautiful South American Latina. (What's not to love?) ($45 total inc. shipping)

https://www.martuleather.com/

LWSCi41.jpg

fi0VarI.jpg

Tits McGee

She even rubberized the sides to prevent fraying. You can order width, thickness, stitching, anything. My next order is going to her.

Just now, Tits McGee said:

She even rubberized the sides to prevent fraying. You can order width, thickness, stitching, anything. My next order is going to her. There's so much to choose from. https://www.martuleather.com/

Jibuti

nice combo, Tits. I myself usualy order 22mm straps, they shrink thru years anyway...

oh yes,  Martu is actually Samoan 150 kg lad, making burgers in Amsterdam thru day and sawing straps thru night while walking naked in his basement condo... 

Tits McGee

You mean this is not my beloved personal strap maker Andrea?:

raI05ip.png

Jibuti
5 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

You mean this is not my beloved personal strap maker Andrea?:

raI05ip.png

no, sadly no. this is Andrea.... Rangi actually:

untitled.png

Tits McGee
22 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

no, sadly no. this is Andrea.... Rangi actually:

untitled.png

I was told you can believe everything on the internet machine. I'm thinking somebody might be pulling my leg.

Tits McGee

Northern Chile was always one of my "go to" spots if I had to disappear for a bit.

Tits McGee
56 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

nice combo, Tits. I myself usualy order 22mm straps, they shrink thru years anyway...

oh yes,  Martu is actually Samoan 150 kg lad, making burgers in Amsterdam thru day and sawing straps thru night while walking naked in his basement condo... 

I get it. I bought this:

1C6XLl2.jpg

I'm getting this:

GQvU6wB.jpg

Piloten

and now, I'm blind.

and i never even got to look at her straps

Piloten

Oh damn. She makes leather natos too

Jasonbaylee

Thx mate!
Love that strap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alanArgon
On 18/02/2019 at 06:18, Tits McGee said:

For MANY years we've all endured the dreaded 21mm strap. The Pain in the ass of all Pain in the asses. Try looking for 21mm spring bars. Try ordering off the bay and receive 20, 22, or even 26mm straps. 

Then try ordering a 21mm strap. FFS nobody has them and if they do it's faux alligator (cardboard) or that piece of shit aviators strap with the big rivet over the springbars. 

Well, I HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM! Custom made to order. Extra holes for micro adjustments, amazingly fast service. Hand made by a beautiful South American Latina. (What's not to love?) ($45 total inc. shipping)

https://www.martuleather.com/

LWSCi41.jpg

fi0VarI.jpg

Hi there nice watch - is it ZF? that blue tinit on your crystal os solid

Tits McGee

No it's a little known brand named Parnis. Or the more commonly known name of ZF-Penis

rusky27

She’s very good and good price. I used her long ago for my rep millgaus - (12th from bottom of the selfie pics, in her page) nice to see she’s still going. Nice strap solution tits!