wellwisher

Best Ladies Date Just Available? Opinions??

wellwisher

Hi Folks, been  a long time member/follower here but not really a poster. Took a break from spending money on reps as realised early how addictive this is and could get carried away. Well the reason im posting is that i got myself in a pickle by offering my GF a ladies date just (rep obviously) but mentioned that i can find a better copy through the forum. She was going to purchase one in Dubai for $100 and this thing was terrible. Seems the main focus is on the larger sized mens watches. She wants a 28mm Rolex Date Just and having a look at the TD sites apart from Trusty who provides a bit more commentary,  not sure what and where to start the search. Just after a stainless steel blue or white face dial, the simple the better. Though you guys could point me in the right direction if you would be kind enough? 

Stufuse

There’s not really any decent reps that small, bp do a 31mm (only with oyster strap) but when I wanted one I was proving hard to get. if she can pull of 36mm, your best bet is to go ARF or DJF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk