quadro

To buy a RICHARD MILLE watch with confidence.

quadro

Hello everyone,
I embark on my first purchase of a replica RICHARD MILLE watch. I chose the model RM011-03 titanium and black strap. I would like to know if the site of "Dealer Clocks" is a serious seller. You advise me another replica sales site?
Thank you for your answers.

Edited by quadro

Mazz

stick to the Trusted Dealers list here

quadro

Thank you,
I am new and I use "Google Translate" to chat.
I am sorry

GingerApple

Intime is not a TD here, but you can see some of the models you like because their website is good https://www.intime04.co/176-richard-mille?p=2 Puretime also have a good website: https://puretime.io/

Intime are a TD at our sister site RWI, but ALL of the the TDs can get the watch you want. Find a TD you like by reading reviews (MaryWatch is good, but she's on holiday for a few days), then research the exact watch you want. Then email your TD and tell them what watch you like. You should not just tell them, 'I want a RM 11-03 in titanium'. You should tell them, 'I want a KVF 1:1 RM11-03 Best Edition' [for example].

Read reviews, here and on RWI, to decide which versions of the watches you like are the best.

Read, read, read!

Good luck!

RussP

Now, that's friendly (and EXTREMELY helpful) advice GB.

Well done !!

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, RussP said:

Now, that's friendly (and EXTREMELY helpful) advice GB.

Well done !!

He caught me in a moment of weakness. It won't happen again.

deju

Always stick to TD (trusted dealers) on forums RWI /RG /RWG. 

If there are issues then a moderator from the relevant forum will try to help you. 

Each forum has slightly different TD’s but each forum holds dealers to high standards to be trusted. 

The forums have several Helpful members who speak French, so after time you may find some people to help without google translate. 

Until then you are doing great as is! 

Sergio

I ordered a watch right before the CNY from Mary Watch, that was not in stock...... I did see it on others sites and asked Mary for assistance ...... She sent it out to me and I recieved it two weeks after placing order ....... Stick to the TD list here it works !!!!!! 

quadro

Hello everyone,
Thank you for your advice, you are great!
I will continue to translate the different "Post".
See you soon !

:thumbsup:

Mendes458

If you use Google translate you can copy URL of the page and paste it into google translate, and it will translate the whole page in one go

You might already know that, but hey I do what I can to help

quadro
On 20/02/2019 at 21:37, Mendes458 said:

If you use Google translate you can copy URL of the page and paste it into google translate, and it will translate the whole page in one go You might already know that, but hey I do what I can to help

Thank you, you are nice.
I find that in this Forum, people help new people and I find that very good.
Thank you

porkypig2010
On 19/02/2019 at 03:43, Gingermiser said:

Intime is not a TD here, but you can see some of the models you like because their website is good https://www.intime04.co/176-richard-mille?p=2 Puretime also have a good website: https://puretime.io/

Intime are a TD at our sister site RWI, but ALL of the the TDs can get the watch you want. Find a TD you like by reading reviews (MaryWatch is good, but she's on holiday for a few days), then research the exact watch you want. Then email your TD and tell them what watch you like. You should not just tell them, 'I want a RM 11-03 in titanium'. You should tell them, 'I want a KVF 1:1 RM11-03 Best Edition' [for example].

Read reviews, here and on RWI, to decide which versions of the watches you like are the best.

Read, read, read!

Good luck!

That is smart detail and factory

Thanks for the info