CurioLeo

Pam 002

CurioLeo

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F173789173588

What is the consensus ? I was under the impression a genuine PAM 002 had 30ATM on the caseback and a DSN rep said 300m so that would make this a rep.

Also, without a swan neck,  it is hard to tell if the movement is a rep at the resolution provided.

BadApple

The box is one you get off DH Gate and doesn't match the age and wear of the watch itself. 

CurioLeo

Yep, and the warranty card photo is useless.

Jibuti

I think watch is gen, movement 200%. the rest of...not...just added to complete impression but made more damage than helped. seller would be better off just selling it w/o box and papers... and as gen not overpriced.

Golfer130i

I think the box should have gold plated fittings and not silver. 

CurioLeo
On 23/02/2019 at 07:35, Jibuti said:

I think watch is gen, movement 200%. the rest of...not...just added to complete impression but made more damage than helped. seller would be better off just selling it w/o box and papers... and as gen not overpriced.

Have you ever seen a gen PAM 002 that said 300m on the caseback ? If so, I would appreciate being guided in the right direction.  Also refuses to provide high res images or a photo of the appropriate side of the watch card - pretty dodgy in my books.

Jibuti

Saw few pics on let say Paneristi, also Paneraisource and WUS few years ago... Yes... 

tonyh7

Hard to tell with the watch, Pam reps so good. The box and warranty card do look shit though.

Jibuti

I can only say again that OP I cal. looks gen. If it is pic from same watch.