boci

Did Noob Factory get raided?

Glaude

Those are gen watches as far as I can see, and the article doesn't mention rep, but talks about smuggling, probably to avoid taxes

So ...

4t9tYNW.gif

narikaa

Crazy tax levels will always induce these capers

There's a flourishing enterprise in Thailand were agents take orders for designer items (bags, clothes and such like frippery) flies out,  buys the gen items and brings the  goods back to the eager high society customers

BenjaminButton

Smuggling out the cheap shit while smuggling in the expensive shit. Poetry in motion. The decline and fall of the west. All we can hope for is the break out of democracy.

GingerApple

Yeah, cos democracy is working so well in the West....

Discuss.

Edited by Gingermiser

deju

Thats Bringing gens into China.

Honestly in Galeries Lafayette last week Chinese were queued up (yes they had to have a queue) Buying LV bags like it was 99% off. Also Many stores have limits on how many of one product people can buy. 

In China they use them not only to sell to the rich but as bribes and sweeteners to do business there.  

Hell, I've seen on WeChat what Jo Malone Candles go for in China.... I'm thinking of Smuggling too :lol:  

narikaa

Thailand 100% maybe 200% import duty then VAT and mark-ups and you see the potential

Piloten

"Ma Wang". Smuggling is taken pretty seriously but that kinda took the edge off. 

Glaude
10 hours ago, Gingermiser said:

Yeah, cos democracy is working so well in the West....

Discuss.

:shitstir:

10 hours ago, deju said:

Thats Bringing gens into China.

Honestly in Galeries Lafayette last week Chinese were queued up (yes they had to have a queue) Buying LV bags like it was 99% off. Also Many stores have limits on how many of one product people can buy. 

In China they use them not only to sell to the rich but as bribes and sweeteners to do business there.  

Hell, I've seen on WeChat what Jo Malone Candles go for in China.... I'm thinking of Smuggling too :lol:  

Hmmm so you saw the hordes of Chinese people buying stuff at ridiculous price for us, that's really telling how much taxes are put on those things back there !

deju
12 hours ago, Glaude said:

:shitstir:

Hmmm so you saw the hordes of Chinese people buying stuff at ridiculous price for us, that's really telling how much taxes are put on those things back there !

Makes you wonder whether we should be having a free trade agreement with them. Luxury goods sales would soar.