rolexlover101

Kuvarsit order problem...

rolexlover101

I ordered a couple watches from Kuvarsit about a week ago and got QC pics today.  Then got another email from Kevin saying their bank account was frozen because too many transfers...

He asked that I should request the money back somehow and send it to them again via another method.  How the heck am I going to do this?  Has this happen to anyone here before?

He is a TD here.  Help!!!

Edited by rolexlover101

BadApple

There's your problem pal..

It's Kuvarsit and Kevin that are TD's on here.

Kovarsit and Kelvin aren't TD's on here so you've been scammed. 

rolexlover101

I missed spelled due to phone auto correction.  Its Kuvarsit as you pointed out.  This is my second order from them.  

the_frenchman
5 minutes ago, BADAPPLE said:

There's your problem pal..

It's Kuvarsit and Kevin that are TD's on here.

Kovarsit and Kelvin aren't TD's on here so you've been scammed. 

Looking the way OP is trying to type KOVARSIT instead of KUVARSIT I would say OP has type wrong the name 

BadApple

He's changed the title but not poor Kevin's name so he's still been dealing with a scammer.

What he hasn't done is what he's meant to and THAT IS  CONTACTED A MODERATOR FIRST BEFORE STARTING A POST 

Jibuti
26 minutes ago, rolexlover101 said:

I ordered a couple watches from Kuvarsit about a week ago and got QC pics today.  Then got another email from Kelvin saying their bank account was frozen because too many transfers...

He asked that I should request the money back somehow and send it to them again via another method.  How the heck am I going to do this?  Has this happen to anyone here before?

He is a TD here.  Help!!!

PM some of mods-blue chaps here for help and Bob's your uncle... I hope...

BadApple

The dick has started another post on same subject - he's ignoring advice and the rules !!!

the_frenchman

....Mods all the way

But before this post or contacting a mod , have you tried to contact your bank ?

rolexlover101

Not yet. I'm in Singapore now.  Have to wait until 3/9 when I get back to the US

GingerApple

I think we're being a tad harsh on OP. If this thread was in the 'scam' section and he was calling  a TD a scammer, then he'd deserve our ire, but he's only asking for a wee bit of help.....

rolexlover101

Guys

I can't contact my bank to revert the fund as I am out of the country.  I will do that asap when I get back to US end of next week.

This is NOT a complaint.  Just asking for advice and to see if anyone else has the same issue.  If Kuvarsit's bank is frozen, I can't imagine I am the only one.  I don't want to bother the mod yet until I talk to my bank first. 

BadPickle
57 minutes ago, BADAPPLE said:

He's changed the title but not poor Kevin's name so he's still been dealing with a scammer.

What he hasn't done is what he's meant to and THAT IS  CONTACTED A MODERATOR FIRST BEFORE STARTING A POST 

:handjob: stop being such a prick, dude was only asking for a little advice. Plus i think mods have more than enough breast feeding the dullards here without you sending every tom dick and harry their way for every little issue. 

get a fucking grip of yourself :finger:

3 minutes ago, rolexlover101 said:

Guys

I can't contact my bank to revert the fund as I am out of the country.  I will do that asap when I get back to US end of next week.

This is NOT a complaint.  Just asking for advice and to see if anyone else has the same issue.  If Kuvarsit's bank is frozen, I can't imagine I am the only one.  I don't want to bother the mod yet until I talk to my bank first. 

you'll need to work it out with the TD mate, keep us posted.

good luck

Glaude

This is indeed not a reason to get moderator involved yet.

You'll need to work things out with your bank first, communicate more with Kuvarsit , and only if you don't get anywhere after trying everything possible, you get a mod involved.

A mod will not be able to provide any assistance here if you didn't do everything you could on your part first. 

I'm pretty sure you'll get everything sorted once you can contact your bank :) 

1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Plus i think mods have more than enough breast feeding the dullards here without you sending every tom dick and harry their way for every little issue

You have a thing with words and flaming ! This made me laugh so hard ! :lol: 

BadPickle
4 minutes ago, Glaude said:

This is indeed not a reason to get moderator involved yet.

You'll need to work things out with your bank first, communicate more with Kuvarsit , and only if you don't get anywhere after trying everything possible, you get a mod involved.

A mod will not be able to provide any assistance here if you didn't do everything you could on your part first. 

I'm pretty sure you'll get everything sorted once you can contact your bank :) 

You have a thing with words and flaming ! This made me laugh so hard ! :lol: 

:lol: just happy to be part of the team

Xpletiv

Someone's got a short fuse.....

And it's not even Monday anymore. 

rolexlover101

Got the funds reversed back into my account.  Now need to figure out a new way to order.   Thanks all

Mystery Shopper

Good result. Kevin said he would look after you and he did.

Adit

Excellent conclusion.  Hope you can get a new payment sorted and receive the watches you desire and write us a "satisfied customer " report in due course.