Saventy8

which factory makes the best Panerai reps?

Saventy8

hi guys

Looking at e.g. Kuvarsit03.com which I have read delivers really solid Panerai reps, I see reps coming from VSF or ZF, and may even more. 

What do you guys recommend in that sense when going for the best copy?

Thank you. 

hondas2000

i recommend VSF

deju

Best factory is model dependent.

Rx4Time

Bear in mind that many of the panerai models in ALE's guide are only available by m2m as they are out of production.  Unfortunately H factory is long gone and noob stopped producing most of their panerai line.  What model or style are you looking for?   I'd recommend caution and research with the superclone movements in VSF models (panerai and Omega) as there are no parts available should a movement issue arrise.

JayGatsby

It depends on the model specifically. ZF and VSF are typically the best for a variety of models.

vonn91

I‘d go straight for P-factory. They have truely the best 1:1 PAMs you can find.

Saventy8
On 27/02/2019 at 02:47, Rx4Time said:

Bear in mind that many of the panerai models in ALE's guide are only available by m2m as they are out of production.  Unfortunately H factory is long gone and noob stopped producing most of their panerai line.  What model or style are you looking for?   I'd recommend caution and research with the superclone movements in VSF models (panerai and Omega) as there are no parts available should a movement issue arrise.

Hi Rx4

Thank you for your input. I have been looking at the Pam 511 RG version from KW or maybe even one of the Titanium models. Another member recommended KW watches due to the quality. 

Do you agree in this?

NFleischer

Ale's guide is excellent but some of the information is outdated. Many of the older reps are no longer made. The H Factory which made a lot of good reps is gone.

Noob also cut back production on some of their models. The good news, you can still buy the Noob 111 or 005 which are great for about $250.

A lot of dealers have offers on other PAMs;

http://www.tb88.pw/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3062

Undinist

Anyone have an opinion on which factory is best for the PAM389?  (This is supposedly a QC pic of a VSF one, taken from the Trustytime site.)

V6KM4f.md.jpg

Rx4Time

Unfortunately VSF is not discussed in ALE's guide, but no other maker of this model gets anywhere near superrep status. 

mumum

The models with showcased movement are not considered super reps (except 111 that’s still available from noob) because movement obviously not look the same as gen. Getting closer though. The front of the VSF is good though on the 389.