WholeQuestion

Omega Seamaster 300 Professional Bezel

WholeQuestion

I was looking at my QC for this Omega and noticed the top part of the bezel doesn't look great. I was wondering how hard it would be to replace the bezel on this model or if I just need to reject it?

Thanks in advance

WQ

(Edit to remove QC Pictures)

Edited by WholeQuestion
QC pictures taken out

Rx4Time

Can you clarify what your concern is?  I don't see anything that jumped out at me.

WholeQuestion

The lume at the 12 o'clock position looks uneven. Is it pedantic to expect it to be painted evenly? I circled it in this picture

Thanks for the help

stfrance

Hi, OP. First of all, please don't get offended. 

If those photos are your QCs, you need to remove them because it is a rule here.

Second, I am not good at spotting flaws. (It seems you are asking about the pearl which does not looks like being centered and looks crooked. I guess.)

What I recommend is to compare your QCs with photos on TD's website. If you find any flaws from your QCs compared to the photos, you can ask to replace.

This is what the members do here.. I hope that you will get a satisfying one..:happy: 

WholeQuestion

Thanks for the response. Not offended in the least bit. I'll remove the links to the pictures, wasn't trying to post QC pictures to ask opinions about the watch. I was more looking for opinions on how hard it would be to replace the bezel in the event that I'm not happy with the pearl/lume at 12oclock. 

Thanks for your help and sorry if I broke rules :)

Mike R
33 minutes ago, WholeQuestion said:

I was looking at my QC for this Omega and noticed the top part of the bezel doesn't look great. I was wondering how hard it would be to replace the bezel on this model or if I just need to reject it?

Pictures for reference

Thanks in advance

WQ

Are you talking about the rough finished lume edge inside the pearl as that is the only thing I see potentialy problematic? If that is it and it does not appear in TDs QCs then I would reject. 

stfrance
6 minutes ago, WholeQuestion said:

Thanks for the response. Not offended in the least bit. I'll remove the links to the pictures, wasn't trying to post QC pictures to ask opinions about the watch. I was more looking for opinions on how hard it would be to replace the bezel in the event that I'm not happy with the pearl/lume at 12oclock. 

Thanks for your help and sorry if I broke rules :)

Don't be sorry OP.

Everyone makes mistakes.. If you have not sent a confirmation email to your TD yet, as @Mike R says, you need to reject and ask for a new one. 

You don't have to replace the bezel by yourself because you paid a big money, so you deserve to get what you want.. It is easier I mean..;)

WholeQuestion

Thanks everyone for the help. Seems like this forum has some great members