Undinist

A rep of a luxury watch on a man is a clear expression of his hidden homosexual tendencies

Undinist

This theory just hit me. Here we are, fixating on the look of luxury watches. We pimp them, buy huge collections and take photos so we can get recognition from each other.  But the watches we drool over are obsolete. They usually have only one function,  time of day, which was taken over  by smartphones ages ago . So our watches are just jewellery.  If we were being practical we'd ditch them for a mult-functional electronic thing from Fitbit/Casio/Apple. 

But we're still building our collections of shiny, pretty things. We even buy watches with fake functions (chronos, especially the Daytona) just because we like the way they look.  How many wearers of a Newman Daytona rep would kick Paul Newman out of bed?

The biggest giveaway is the guy who buys a rep of a  dive watch or a pilot's watch and insists that it's a tool watch. He's desperate for some machismo to disguise his love of jewellery but his so-called tool watches have no tool function because they were made obsolete by electronics decades ago.  And anyway, being fakes they can't do the job of a real tool watch under water or clearing mines or whatever.  

Last year I got a lot of stick for wearing a watch on each wrist - I've just been looking at how rude people were to me in that thread. And I've just realised that the venom was triggered because my two-watch habit is an unambiguous proclamation that our reps are truly nothing but jewellery.  Some of the guys who wear one watch at a time are desperate to pretend that they are 100% heterosexual. They hate the 'watches are jewellery' theory. They can't be open and honest and embrace their love for shiny bodily decoration.  So c'mon guys, relax. There';s nothing wrong with imagining Steve McQueen in the shower.

GingerApple

Pwahahahaha! What have you been smoking. Actually, don't answer that.

13 minutes ago, Undinist said:

Last year I got a lot of stick for wearing a watch on each wrist

I'm guessing that's not the only time you've double fisted?

Chiquita Fanjita
11 minutes ago, TomatoheadFred said:

I'm guessing that's not the only time you've double fisted?

:lmao:

TBH I can't say that seeing any man with a nice watch has made me want to stick my cock up his arse!

Undinist

Dude, embrace your feelings!  Science says you have them.   http://tiny.cc/ceau3y

black263

My watches do not make me a homosexual.  My mother made me a homosexual.  Send me the wool and I'll have her make you one.

deju

:rofl:

GingerApple

In all seriousness, who gives a single shit these days? We live in enlightened times FFS. There must be plenty of people on here who are gay, bisexual or whatever. There are a million different reasons to hate all of you pricks on here; I don't need to do it based on your sexuality.

deju
1 minute ago, TomatoheadFred said:

There are a million different reasons to hate all of you pricks on here; I don't need to do it based on your.....

Sexuality.

Religion. 

political belief. 

race.

Fixed that for you! 

GingerApple
1 minute ago, deju said:

Religion. 

political belief. 

Fixed that for you! 

But they're my favourite reasons for hating people!

Spoilsport.....

judas9r
49 minutes ago, Undinist said:

This theory just hit me. Here we are, fixating on the look of luxury watches. We pimp them, buy huge collections and take photos so we can get recognition from each other.  But the watches we drool over are obsolete. They usually have only one function,  time of day, which was taken over  by smartphones ages ago . So our watches are just jewellery.  If we were being practical we'd ditch them for a mult-functional electronic thing from Fitbit/Casio/Apple. 

But we're still building our collections of shiny, pretty things. We even buy watches with fake functions (chronos, especially the Daytona) just because we like the way they look.  How many wearers of a Newman Daytona rep would kick Paul Newman out of bed?

The biggest giveaway is the guy who buys a rep of a  dive watch or a pilot's watch and insists that it's a tool watch. He's desperate for some machismo to disguise his love of jewellery but his so-called tool watches have no tool function because they were made obsolete by electronics decades ago.  And anyway, being fakes they can't do the job of a real tool watch under water or clearing mines or whatever.  

Last year I got a lot of stick for wearing a watch on each wrist - I've just been looking at how rude people were to me in that thread. And I've just realised that the venom was triggered because my two-watch habit is an unambiguous proclamation that our reps are truly nothing but jewellery.  Some of the guys who wear one watch at a time are desperate to pretend that they are 100% heterosexual. They hate the 'watches are jewellery' theory. They can't be open and honest and embrace their love for shiny bodily decoration.  So c'mon guys, relax. There';s nothing wrong with imagining Steve McQueen in the shower.

Steve McQueen in the shower wearing a watch, but not on his wrist. This whole forum is a total sausage fest anyway.:D

BenjaminButton
12 minutes ago, TomatoheadFred said:

In all seriousness, who gives a single shit these days? We live in enlightened times FFS. There must be plenty of people on here who are gay, bisexual or whatever. There are a million different reasons to hate all of you pricks on here; I don't need to do it based on your sexuality.

Almost enlightend. 

If I had a watch for every straight guy I've fucked I could quaudroople my current collection. I only thought that right? I havent pressed the submit button....... have I?

Kyle_d

:Sick:

BenjaminButton
Just now, Kyle_d said:

:Sick:

Yep the ones that protest, doth protest too much methinks. 

Jibuti

It takes one to know one, OP... 

I did wear two watches at the same time. Rule: both PAMs and both 47 or 44mm so the lower back will not be hurt (oh, wait...) 

BadPickle
1 hour ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

:lmao:

TBH I can't say that seeing any man with a nice watch has made me want to stick my cock up his arse!

Maybe you haven’t seen the right one yet 

Chiquita Fanjita
29 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Watch or man :lol: 

BadPickle
Just now, Chiquita Fanjita said:

You choose ;) 

Mr_B
4 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

33 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

4d460-11018366_666395723487255_127770611

Rokerite
17 minutes ago, Mr_B said:

As if the vomit inducing "mods" on this monstrous carbuncle aren't enough, an equally hideous bangle and ring are added to accessorise. A crime against horology:daffy:

Kyle_d
4d460-11018366_666395723487255_1277706110_n.jpg?w=640

Surely that bangle would scratch the shit out of what's probably a very very expensive watch

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Jibuti
24 minutes ago, Mr_B said:

You have lovely skin, mr b.. And I love your brass ring, too. 

Undinist

How refreshing to see members lining up to support my point.

I hereby decree that, henceforth, RWG.BZ shall stand for Recherché Watches for Gadabout BumboyZ.

BenjaminButton
How refreshing to see members lining up to support my point.
I hereby decree that, henceforth, RWG.BZ shall stand for Recherché Watches for Gadabout BumboyZ.

Ever was it so.

Alan32

I can definitely see that some of the members( no pun intended) of this forum are not very woke to the non-binary world in which we now live:giggle: