Undinist

A rep of a luxury watch on a man is a clear expression of his hidden homosexual tendencies

Mr_B
44 minutes ago, Kyle_d said:

Surely that bangle would scratch the shit out of what's probably a very very expensive watch

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Your missing the point, the watch is just a bit of jewellery according to the op so who cares? :lol:

Kyle_d
Your missing the point, the watch is just a bit of jewellery according to the op so who cares?
If its just Jewellery why buy a clone and not just a quartz lol

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Jasonbaylee

Humourous buzz with many twists.

Deep thinking is a kill joy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MooKing

Oh that's why my parents were always disappointed...:dance:

deju
1 hour ago, Alan32 said:

I can definitely see that some of the members( no pun intended) of this forum are not very woke to the non-binary world in which we now live:giggle:

It has a point. 

:lmao:

Undinist

All I want to do is encourage people to wear a watch on each wrist.  Why not get double the pleasure from your collection? Are you worried about what other people might think?  In my experience hardly anyone notices. Just try it for a day.  

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, Undinist said:

All I want to do is encourage people to wear a watch on each wrist.  Why not get double the pleasure from your collection? Are you worried about what other people might think?  In my experience hardly anyone notices. Just try it for a day.  

Yes!!!!! This is genius!!!!! Fucking cracking idea dude! You should start the first ever Double Fisting Wrist Shot thread (Peedog, you're not allowed to enter for obvious reasons) and let's see if we can fill it with double fisting wristies.

Although who's going to hold the camera? 

fuzzmex

Interesting theory, but i'd be surprised if it held up. Most gays I have met had zero interest in watches.

It's certainly true that a watch is the about the only serious piece of jewelry a man can wear.

I think it's are  seen as a status symbol by many men; look what I can afford.

That seems certainly true for most nouveau riche, people with more money than sense, hellbend on proving that you cannot buy taste.

As long as it's conspicuous, big, shiny and very expensive, they're happy and convinced they make an impression.

Although once the pinnacle of precision engineering, they're now an outdated and rather very inprecise time keeping technology.

Personally I like very few watches and I own few. As collectible items they leave me cold.

I like dive watches, but they are no use these days when scuba diving.

We use computers for that now, even greater and more impressive pieces of precision engineering.

So why the f*ck am I here? 

Because some of them are very pretty, but way too expensive in gen.

Why pay thousands of euro's when you can buy something almost just like it, doing exactly the same thing: telling you roughly what time it is.

RUSH2112

Wearing multiple watches doesn’t make you gay, sucking cocks does.

Rx4Time

Perhaps then we should encourage people to begin wearing a watch on their ankles as well?  

puzzled-smiley-emoticonf2e897c42c6d59fa.

SteveA

A watch on the ankle,would that make it a wankle? Oh and btw never seen a man with a nice cock that made me want to shove my watch up his ares (I think I got that right)

Adit
4 hours ago, Jibuti said:

You have lovely skin, mr b.. And I love your brass ring, too. 

His WHAT ring? :blink:

Mystery Shopper

So we like watches, is there anything wrong with that?

Piloten
18 hours ago, Rx4Time said:

Perhaps then we should encourage people to begin wearing a watch on their ankles as well?  

puzzled-smiley-emoticonf2e897c42c6d59fa.

So you can admire it while . . .

Undinist
22 hours ago, TomatoheadFred said:

Yes!!!!! This is genius!!!!! Fucking cracking idea dude! You should start the first ever Double Fisting Wrist Shot thread (Peedog, you're not allowed to enter for obvious reasons) and let's see if we can fill it with double fisting wristies.

Although who's going to hold the camera? 

Hmm. That would require a lot of watch-washing, and I'm not risking that with reps. I think I'll continue to keep my fists out of arses. But I always have to wear two watches...the one on the right wrist is usually a Rolex Day-Date, so I can check what day of the week it is.  That's essential. I'm very forgetful about that. That leaves the left wrist free for a watch without weekday, i.e. nearly all reps. In other words, if it wasn't for my double watch system I  could hardly buy any reps at all apart from Day-Dates and the occasional IWC. 

elp
23 hours ago, RUSH2112 said:

Wearing multiple watches doesn’t make you gay, sucking cocks does.

Unless you're a chick (sucking that is, not being sucked in which case the decision-tree becomes more convoluted). 

dalboy

Working on your premise my Homosexual tendencies are not hidden as I wear mostly Gens these days !!

My observation is you clearly don't have both your paddles in the water .

Dal.

GulfGT40

People have been adorning themselves since the start of time, first caveman pokes a stick through his ear, second puts in an even bigger one in and here we are today with huge bits of metal in peoples ears a daily sight. No different to watches just different tastes. I'll have to remember my caveman ancestors and yell POOFTER! safely from across the road next time I see a man wearing jewelry. 

If anyone has read ,or can get a hold of this one, it'll certainly broaden your horizons

https://www.worldofbooks.com/en-au/books/vivian-vale/modern-primitives-an-investigation-of-contemporary-adornment-and-ritual-re-searc/GOR003310048?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyvTypMb24AIVlIWPCh1JKAjlEAYYBiABEgLyB_D_BwE