stevenjag0113

super asian rolex clone mechanism

stevenjag0113

Super Asian clone 3135 rolex mechanisms......what are your experiences on the reliability on these?

i have been told generic rolex parts like new balance wheel complete new mainsprings etc can be fitted, does this improve them or is it still basically the same once these modds have been made?

Any feedback appreciated.

any questions you want to ask me ask away regards general watch upkeep or general advice im on here now,

BadPickle

the general opinion is that genuine rolex parts aint that easy to get hold of for these and the 4130 clone, unless you know a good sauce?

stevenjag0113

struggled on any rolex bit ive ever tried getting lol, you know rolex...they wont give em out, had a balance i needed for a rolex airking was 450 pounds from the states, managed to get one supplied and fitted from a very reputable watchmaker called andrew charles who used to be the Uk oris agent, job done for 250!

i know cousins uk, do the so called GENERIC rolex parts, but was wondering if these are basically the same as what comes in the clone in the first place!

whats the general opinion on these clones overall, you had good experience with them...