Khronos

New ZF Longines Hydroconquest 2018 rep released

Khronos

Just spotted it on a non RWG TD's website. It's the brand new version of Longines Hydroconquest that was released in Basel last year. ADs in my country haven't even received a single piece yet, but I saw them in Germany. 

Blue dial:

https://www.intime04.co/longines/6027-conquest-l38404566-real-ceramic-bezel-ss-zf-1-1-best-edition-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html

conquest-l38404566-real-ceramic-bezel-ss

Black dial:

https://www.intime04.co/longines/6026-conquest-l38404566-real-ceramic-bezel-ss-zf-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html

conquest-l38404566-real-ceramic-bezel-ss

I like it a lot, especially the blue one, it looks much classier than the old version, but I'm not so sure about ZF quality. 

Anyway, it's here. How do we like it? :)

BenjaminButton

On the subject of the genuine watch I think I prefer the old version. I like all the extra markers on the dial although I do like the ceramic bezel insert on this one. This simpler dial doesn’t work as well for me. For me, on this occasion, more was more.

57d7ad7094d12780cba2c92050c8606a.jpg

Khronos

I personally prefer the new one, it reminds me of the previous generation of Omega SMPc. But there's a significant price hike, the old one was 1099€, this one is 1599€, at least where I live. I'm just not sure about these 6 9 12 big numerals..

BenjaminButton
I personally prefer the new one, it reminds me of the previous generation of Omega SMPc. But there's a significant price hike, the old one was 1099€, this one is 1599€, at least where I live. I'm just not sure about these 6 9 12 big numerals..

With my failing eyes, the bigger and bolder the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khronos

It's certainly more legible, but the ceramic bezel takes the new one to another level. It does look a bit "empty" though, you're right.. 

miklle

Thank Khronos ... I almost buy a replica today, with full genuine price ... you straighten out my doubts ...

I go to a genuine Longines retailer in my area today ... I wants to buy a Hydroconquest ceramic blue  41mm ... they said they are out of stock ...
And everywhere are also out of stock, if I wants it I had to wait in queue list and they will order it for me, ofcourse and some prepaid deposites ...
I said I not sure with the size, and I ask them for some size sample  of other color hydroconquest from  their display cabinet  ...
They keep persuading me to buy the old model, I said I don't like it ...  I said  if they had the ceramic blue one for me to compare , maybe I'll consider the old model ...

They said yes, and tock out one from the under desk cabinet, they said this one is order from the former waiting list client,  I said why didn't you take it out in the first place,
I am just only wants to look how it is like .... They said I can not try it on my wrist, it's already been bought, fair enough ... 
I look it around, and I discover 2 wierd things
#1 the strap lug  are razor sharp
#2 It's a brand new watch , but no Logines watch case no warranty card .. they take it out from a zipper plastic bag 
  (  Which bumb ass in the world would wants to buy brand new Longines... that the case is just only a  zipper plastic bag  )

I research ... and found this web site ... now am convinced ... there is really a  hydroconquest ceramic replica ...
 #PS: forget to decribe the color  :  the bezel color is  cerulean blue and the  inner color is flat navy blue not much of  reflection color change cabpabilities

Edited by miklle

GenTLe
4 minutes ago, miklle said:

Thank Khronos ... I almost buy a replica today, with full genuine price ... you straighten out my doubts ...

I go to a genuine Longines retailer in my area today ... I wants to buy a Hydroconquest ceramic blue  41mm ... they said they are out of stock ...
And everywhere are also out of stock, if I wants it I had to wait in queue list and they will order it for me, ofcourse and some prepaid deposites ...
I said I not sure with the size, and I ask them for some size sample  of other color hydroconquest from  their display cabinet  ...
They keep persuading me to buy the old model, I said I don't like it ...  I said  if they had the ceramic blue one for me to compare , maybe I'll consider the old model ...

They said yes, and tock out one from the uder desk cabinet, they said this one is order from the former waiting list client,  I said why didn't you take it out in the first place,
I am just only wants to look how it is like .... They said I can not try it on my wrist, it's already been bought, fair enough ... 
I look it around, and I discover 2 wierd things
#1 the strap lug  are razor sharp
#2 It's a brand new watch , but no Logines watch case no warranty card .. they take it out from a zipper plastic bag 
  (  Which bumb ass in the world would wants to buy brand new Longines... that the case is just only a  zipper plastic bag  )

I research ... and found this web site ... now am convinced ... there is really a  hydroconquest ceramic replica ...

Get the rep one then, it is an amazing piece and comes for a very fair price at around 280$

miklle
14 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Get the rep one then, it is an amazing piece and comes for a very fair price at around 280$

It's a genuine Longines certified retail store , and they gave me this kind of  doubts and uncertain trust ... maybe I would get the replica instead ...

GenTLe

Yes, I got your message. That's why I'm telling you to get the rep (but from one of our Trusted Dealer so that you are sure not to be burnt by some scammer). It even has the same movement of the gen smile.png

BadApple
48 minutes ago, jackphan9999 said:

Really nice watch! 

Great first post.....

jH3pJF.gif

OLDBLOKE74

Lots of gens on Chrono 24 for half the price of a new one 

Indisguise

It’s a very underrated rep in my opinion. Very well done. One thing to notice is the blue bezel insert is not as dynamic as the gen. It doesn’t change much with light. But that’s not noticeable or just go with black color

https://clickpix.org/image/BDD8FFBF-E19E-4BA0-87CB-C4161BC9E38E.zPwb6Y

Edited by Indisguise
Link doesnt work