Jump to content
Theviking

Cheap Cartels on the gate?

Recommended Posts

paccbet

Judging by the crown guards, they don’t look like JKF to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deju

All gate topics should be kept to the sub forum :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Theviking
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, paccbet said:

Judging by the crown guards, they don’t look like JKF to me

Hard to tell the shape with the lighting, outline looks the same. Insert print looks crisper. 

2 minutes ago, deju said:

All gate topics should be kept to the sub forum :) 

Yeah I thought that, it's only a deal because of the sale price, I've been meaning to upgrade but funds are tight (as I'll probably go on a gate spree when I upgrade). 

Edited by Theviking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deju
2 minutes ago, Theviking said:

Hard to tell the shape with the lighting, outline looks the same. Insert print looks crisper. 

Yeah I thought that, I've been meaning to upgrade but funds are tight (as I'll probably go on a gate spree when I upgrade). 

You will there are some good finds! Personally find it all a bit exciting using DHgate for fun watches. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
porkypig2010
1 hour ago, deju said:

You will there are some good finds! Personally find it all a bit exciting using DHgate for fun watches. 

Do you ever get what you order on dhgate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
porkypig2010
1 minute ago, porkypig2010 said:

Do you ever get what you order on dhgate.

Some of the watch band are okay from 

Jeepsclothes site on dhgate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
porkypig2010
1 hour ago, Theviking said:

Browsing the sale watches on the gate I came across this

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2018-2019-luxury-wristwatch-vintage-5514/418879001.html

Looks the same as the JKF ones from Marvellous, apart from the engraved caseback and $20 cheaper. Thoughts? 

I had one sent from dhgate .it is in the trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glaude
33 minutes ago, porkypig2010 said:

Do you ever get what you order on dhgate.

Bloody hell no, a lot of vendor are just bait for unsuspecting clients, they either don't deliver or deliver something completely different.

But there's also some good sellers that will get you nice product for cheap, but never except TD quality at a decent price.

The VIP section is full with good sellers links and review of their product, send a PM to Trailboss99 to upgrade ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCRich

I have more gate watches than anyone here.  Well maybe not @cvp3:rofl:

 

But I have many, many great watches under $100.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cvp3
2 hours ago, NCRich said:

I have more gate watches than anyone here.  Well maybe not @cvp3:rofl:

 

But I have many, many great watches under $100.

That just hurts Rich. I'm trying to get help for my addiction. If by help I mean more watches, then yes, I'm  definitely getting MORE help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCRich
4 minutes ago, cvp3 said:

That just hurts Rich. I'm trying to get help for my addiction. If by help I mean more watches, then yes, I'm  definitely getting MORE help.

Sickest man I know.  Gotta respect that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
porkypig2010
18 hours ago, Glaude said:

Bloody hell no, a lot of vendor are just bait for unsuspecting clients, they either don't deliver or deliver something completely different.

But there's also some good sellers that will get you nice product for cheap, but never except TD quality at a decent price.

The VIP section is full with good sellers links and review of their product, send a PM to Trailboss99 to upgrade ;) 

Thanks, I think I will contact trailboss 99 about dhgate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatarms
On 14/03/2019 at 18:00, NCRich said:

I have more gate watches than anyone here.  Well maybe not @cvp3:rofl:

 

But I have many, many great watches under $100.

Yeah, but he's asking about a comparison about the ones in the OP to M's Cartel offerings.  Not even close.  Agreed that there are watches on the Gate that are decent, but in my opinion, you spend the extra $20 to get the version from Marvellous.  Look at the cyclops on the one watch they are offering, maybe 1x mag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×