cmflynn

Any opinions on KSF GMT Master II BLNR?

cmflynn

Hey all, I'm getting ready to make my first rep order, and one of the watches I'm after is a BLNR, and I saw one listed on TrustyTimes (http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=19047) site that looked pretty good and seems to be a good price, but I haven't seen much in the way of reviews on it or any watches made by that factory. Has anyone had any experience with this watch or any KSF watch? I'm not overly concerned with minor cosmetic inaccuracies, I know the bezel isn't going to be a perfect match and I'm not worried about ICHS, I just want a watch that's well made and reliable. Or are there any other models that I would be better off going with?  Any wisdom shared will be greatly appreciated

Rx4Time

Well I have no direct experience with that factory, but looking at the pictures I don't think the fit and finish is going to be very good look at the bezel engravings.  The paint fill looks very poorly and sloppily done.  I would suggest you spend a few dollars more and get the ICHS noob.