stfrance

Graham Chronofighter..

stfrance

I think Graham produces good ones.. But because it is too monstrous, people either like it or don't like.

Just wanna share for whom likes it..

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/graham-chronofighter-vintage-automatic-watch

I am still a noob, so I don't have much knowledge on Graham.

Compare to other prices on online. It looks way cheaper. 

But not sure worth to invest 2k on it..:blink:

Piccolo

Thanks for sharing. I liked the Chronofighter that I had... quality of them is good. Always good to have something a bit different in the collection too. 

Nikosaldente

I like my Graham :D

I don't get the chance to wear it often, but it's nice to have it in my collection!

IMG_20170719_150736.jpg

IMG_20170719_150541.jpg

stfrance
3 hours ago, Piccolo said:

Thanks for sharing. I liked the Chronofighter that I had... quality of them is good. Always good to have something a bit different in the collection too. 

Yes, it is true that having a something different in collection is quite exciting. Totally agree with you mate.:happy:

1 hour ago, Nikosaldente said:

I like my Graham :D

I don't get the chance to wear it often, but it's nice to have it in my collection!

IMG_20170719_150736.jpg

IMG_20170719_150541.jpg

It doesn't look like monstrous at all. Rather it looks quite well fitting on your wrist. :Applause:

I like big ones because of my thick and fatty wrist. 

But I have been hesitating to try Graham so far. Your photo just changed my mind. Thanks for sharing..

Nikosaldente
6 minutes ago, stfrance said:

Yes, it is true that having a something different in collection is quite exciting. Totally agree with you mate.:happy:

It doesn't look like monstrous at all. Rather it looks quite well fitting on your wrist. :Applause:

I like big ones because of my thick and fatty wrist. 

But I have been hesitating to try Graham so far. Your photo just changed my mind. Thanks for sharing..

Thanks mate:thumbsup: You should go for it!

Glad to be of help :D

My wrist size is 18cm, just to get the perspective!

Cheers :beer2:

GenTLe

I like mine too, it's also not a frequent piece to wear, but definitively an attention catcher :)

Mine is like this: 

Risultati immagini per graham 2OVAS

stfrance
2 hours ago, GenTLe said:

I like mine too, it's also not a frequent piece to wear, but definitively an attention catcher :)

Mine is like this: 

Risultati immagini per graham 2OVAS

Hey buddy Alex.. How are you brother?

You do have a Graham too..?? Wow.. It is pretty surprising..:D  Quite a lot Graham owners more than I thought.

Graham seems like a must have item because advanced posters like @Nikosaldente, @Piccoloand you @GenTLe are enjoying that big buddy.

Hmm.. I can hear the familiar fund draining sound from my bank account.. One thing left.. is to convince my wife..:facepalm:

Nikosaldente
7 hours ago, stfrance said:

One thing left.. is to convince my wife..:facepalm:

Ignorance is a Bliss buddy :rofl:

stfrance
42 minutes ago, Nikosaldente said:

Ignorance is a Bliss buddy :rofl:

You know what? Sounds like weird though.. She manages all money..:wallbash:

This is how my family does..:wtf:

BenjaminButton

Some of the others in the range.

4dd4a8d79c54b4865d4a50f857758494.jpg

PostMaster
4 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

:giggle:

I like Graham watches too, but they are a talking point everytime I wear one.

GenTLe
10 hours ago, stfrance said:

Hey buddy Alex.. How are you brother?

You do have a Graham too..?? Wow.. It is pretty surprising..:D  Quite a lot Graham owners more than I thought.

HI mate, all good :) 
Yep, a Graham is something so strange that anyone should have one in the collection :)

Mine is a rep anyway (a true super rep indeed actually), it came from Noob factory and it was heavily discounted few years ago. It has one of the best luminova I've had on any of my reps and works perfectly :)

stfrance
5 hours ago, BenjaminButton said:

Yes, definitely true..:giggle:

stfrance
5 hours ago, PostMaster said:

I like Graham watches too, but they are a talking point everytime I wear one.

Yes, I agree with you mate.. It is definitely an eye-catcher like Alex mentioned above.. Not only bulky but attractive..:happy:

5 hours ago, GenTLe said:

Mine is a rep anyway (a true super rep indeed actually), it came from Noob factory and it was heavily discounted few years ago. It has one of the best luminova I've had on any of my reps and works perfectly :)

It seems like getting harder to find well made reps.. Some of TDs have them on their site (not sure in stock or not though), some of them do not on theirs. May be not a current trend (?), even though they are super attractive..

So far, I have thought that Pams have the best lumes. But I become wondering how bright Graham is.. 

If I fail to convince my money manager, I would get a rep Graham instead..:D Not sure to get a rep having good quality like yours..

Nikosaldente
13 minutes ago, stfrance said:

Yes, I agree with you mate.. It is definitely an eye-catcher like Alex mentioned above.. Not only bulky but attractive..:happy:

It seems like getting harder to find well made reps.. Some of TDs have them on their site (not sure in stock or not though), some of them do not on theirs. May be not a current trend (?), even though they are super attractive..

So far, I have thought that Pams have the best lumes. But I become wondering how bright Graham is.. 

If I fail to convince my money manager, I would get a rep Graham instead..:D Not sure to get a rep having good quality like yours..

Mine is a Rep also and has one of the Best Lumes too!

Maybe because it was relumed by the master KeNnY  himself :D

Here's a Lumeshot:

IMG-20170719-150811.jpg

NCRich

Holy hand grenade.  I had one for years, never ever wore it.   I guess I sold it, can't find it anymore.

stfrance
48 minutes ago, Nikosaldente said:

Mine is a Rep also and has one of the Best Lumes too!

Maybe because it was relumed by the master KeNnY  himself :D

Here's a Lumeshot:

IMG-20170719-150811.jpg

WOOOOOOOW~~~ The brightness may kill my eyes..:Applause: Especially, I love that blue color.. 

23 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Holy hand grenade.  I had one for years, never ever wore it.   I guess I sold it, can't find it anymore.

You sold one??? And never wore??? Oh.. my days.. The one who got yours is blessed..:happy:

NCRich
10 minutes ago, stfrance said:

WOOOOOOOW~~~ The brightness may kill my eyes..:Applause: Especially, I love that blue color.. 

You sold one??? And never wore??? Oh.. my days.. The one who got yours is blessed..:happy:

Or cursed.  I guess it depends on whether you think this thing is an aberration.

BenjaminButton

Oh that reminds me of some of the others in the range. Lume? Oh they lume alright.

5e499d576dff8397471c2abb16193ad2.jpg

stfrance
2 hours ago, NCRich said:

Or cursed.  I guess it depends on whether you think this thing is an aberration.

I think being aberrational is one of the fabulous options of this hobby with low investment..:happy:

1 hour ago, BenjaminButton said:

Oh that reminds me of some of the others in the range. Lume? Oh they lume alright.

5e499d576dff8397471c2abb16193ad2.jpg

Sometimes, being in the range is good thing I guess..:D You do agree that Graham has good lumes.. Hmm.. It became clear that it has good lumes.. Because of lumes, people choose certain brands I guess..